Newcastle defender Shane Ferguson joins Birmingham on loan
The 21-year-old Northern Ireland international will stay at St Andrew's until April 1
Thursday 28 February 2013
Newcastle defender Shane Ferguson as joined npower Championship side Birmingham on a month's loan.
The 21-year-old Northern Ireland international will stay at St Andrew's, where he will link up with former Magpie Lee Clark, until April 1 and could make his debut in Saturday's league clash with Hull.
Ferguson is the second man to have tasted senior action with Alan Pardew's side this season to go out on loan within a matter of days after midfielder Sammy Ameobi was allowed to join Middlesbrough for the remainder of the season on Monday.
Latest in Sport
- 1 This 'woman calls police to order pizza' story isn't going where you're expecting
- 2 Axe wielding man shot dead after attacking four New York policemen on busy street
- 3 Watch what happened when food critics were unknowingly served McDonald's
- 4 Jimmy Carr's Oscar Pistorius joke goes a bit too far at the Q Awards
- 5 Ottawa shootings: Bruce MacKinnon's cartoon is the perfect tribute to soldier Nathan Cirillo
Of course, teenage girls need role models – but not like beauty vlogger Zoella
Cameron is warned 'no possibility' of UK reducing immigration and that bid to bring in quota on migrant workers would be illegal
Support for EU membership 'at highest level since 1991' with most Brits wanting to stay 'in'
Thousands with degenerative conditions classified as 'fit to work in future' – despite no possibility of improvement
Attacks on 'Ukip Calypso' show how skewed people’s priorities are
Poppy Appeal 2014: This is why I won't be wearing a red poppy this year