Transfer news: Manchester United reject Paris Saint-Germain offer for Adnan Januzaj - reports
Teenage winger not for sale according to United
Monday 27 January 2014
Manchester United have refused a large offer for Adnan Januzaj from Paris Saint-Germain, according to reports.
The French club are said to have kept up their interest in the 18-year-old despite his signing of a new contract in October.
However United are thought to have made it very clear that they have no intention of selling their most exciting prospect for years.
PSG were among the clubs said to be chasing Januzaj before he signed his new deal, now reportedly hoped to lure him away following United's stuttering form that has seen them crash out of both the FA Cup and the title race.
With United by no means guaranteed Champions League football next season, the French champions may try again for the winger in the summer.
Latest in Sport
Diego Costa injury: Chelsea striker a doubt for Everton match due to muscle injury
Arsenal transfer news: Gunners 'use Champions League draw to discuss move' for PSG teenager Adrien Rabiot
Arsenal transfer news: Arsene Wenger says he will be 'actively involved' on deadline day... but may not buy a striker despite Giroud injury
England manager Roy Hodgson lectures Luke Shaw over fitness issues
Demba Ba came within inches of dream move to Arsenal
- 1 Notting Hill Carnival: Woman shares selfie after being ‘punched in face for telling man to stop groping her’
- 2 Keira Knightley topless: Usually conservative actress does own take on #Freethenipple campaign for Interview Magazine
- 3 Daily Show's Jon Stewart destroys Fox News for its Ferguson coverage
- 4 When elitism grips the top of British society to this extent, there is only one answer: abolish private schools
- 5 Terror threat level raised to severe as PM warns Isis risk could last for decades
Robin Williams Emmys tribute led by Billy Crystal criticised for including 'racist' joke about Muslim woman
The Rotherham child abuse scandal is a tale of apologists, misogyny and double standards
Scottish independence TV debate: Pumped-up Alex Salmond bounces back in bruising second round against Alistair Darling
Do you realise just how foolish the UK looks?
Ukip Douglas Carswell defection: Tory MP jumps ship to join Nigel Farage
When elitism grips the top of British society to this extent, there is only one answer: abolish private schools