West Ham: potential transfer list
Sunday 14 June 2009
Gianfranco Zola came close to leading West Ham into Europe despite selling Craig Bellamy, seeing Dean Ashton spend most of the season on the treatment table and the owner going bust.
Click the image on the right to launch our guide.
The chirpy Italian has got West Ham playing some excellent football which will continue to be the ethos at Upton Park but the financial constraints facing the club may limit the class of player that can be brought in this summer.
From the apparently likely to the long shots, we've sifted through the rumour pages to bring you the potential transfer list of West Ham.
Latest in Sport
- 1 I'm A Celebrity 2014: Jungle security stepped up after murder and 'suspicious death' near to camp
- 2 To help fuel their propaganda machine against the poor, our government has now decided to redefine the word 'welfare'
- 3 Jeremy Hunt: 'I took my children to A&E because I didn't want to wait for GP appointment'
- 4 Girl, 7, gets Tesco to remove 'stupid' sign suggesting superheroes are 'for boys'
- 5 This letter from a reader explains why women can’t play football
Rochester by-election: Ukip gains second MP as Tory defector Mark Reckless holds seat
'Beast of Bolsover' Dennis Skinner takes Ukip MP Mark Reckless to task moments after he is sworn in
Ukip says babies born to immigrants in the UK should be classed as migrants – which would include Nigel Farage’s own children
The young are the new poor: Sharp increase in number of under-25s living in poverty, while over-65s are better off than ever
Tamir Rice: 12-year-old boy playing with fake gun dies after being shot by Ohio police
Exclusive: UK approved £7m Israeli arms sales in six months before Gaza conflict