Who might Arsenal sign during the January transfer window?
A closer look at the players linked with a move to the Emirates this month
Arsenal have suffered two demoralising defeats over the last nine days, going down 2-0 at home to Manchester City last weekend and losing 2-1 at Chelsea yesterday.
Manager Arsene Wenger is becoming increasingly concerned: “It's very damaging for our position in the league, and difficult to swallow,” he said yesterday.
“We have lost two big games in the last week and that is very damaging for us. We cannot afford to drop points any more if we want to be in the top four. That is a concern.”
Wenger also said recently that once Theo Walcott's contract was tied up, Arsenal would concentrate all their efforts on making additions to the squad. The England winger put pen to paper last Friday, but as yet there have been no new arrivals.
There are 10 days until the window closes, but who might be wearing red and white by then? We take a look at who's been linked with a switch to the Emirates and the likelihood of any deal coming to fruition.
Click here or click 'VIEW GALLERY' to launch our guide.
Latest in Sport
- 1 Katie Hopkins gives rare glimpse of sensitive side with heartfelt open letter to her children penned in case she dies from epilepsy
- 2 Rihanna's Met Gala dress took one Chinese woman 2 years to make, was reduced to omelette meme in 2 seconds
- 3 Top Gear: Jodie Kidd, Philip Glenister and Guy Martin 'in advanced talks' to replace Jeremy Clarkson and co
- 4 #JeSuisEd: People share photos of themselves eating awkwardly in solidarity with Labour leader
- 5 Women think Irish men are the sexiest, survey finds
In defence of liberal democracy
General Election 2015: Post-election 'shambles' looms as 70 per cent of voters say SNP 'should not be able to veto UK government policies'
The Rothschild Libel: Why has it taken 200 years for an anti-Semitic slur that emerged from the Battle of Waterloo to be dismissed?
General Election 2015: UK will be 'run for the wealthy and powerful' if Tories retain power, Labour warns
General election live: SNP suspends two members for disrupting Labour rally
General Election 2015: Sturgeon claims Scots 'appalled' by Ed Miliband's refusal to work with SNP