Bale promises 'more to come'
Thursday 06 October 2011
Gareth Bale has warned opponents he can take his game to another level after winning the Wales Footballer of the Year award for a second year in a row. He said: "I am getting a bit older and I am getting a bit more confident in my game, I am learning and I want to take it to the next level, hopefully there is more to come." Bale scored a year ago against Switzerland, who face Wales in Swansea tomorrow. PA
Latest in Sport
Liverpool target Marco Reus rejects new Borussia Dortmund contract offer - reports
Arsenal agree new deal with BT Sport - which coincides nicely with advert showing FA Cup win over Liverpool
Divock Origi joins Liverpool before immediately being loaned back to Lille
Scottie dogs in Commonwealth Games opening ceremony 'disrespectful to Muslims', say Malaysian politicians
Arsenal transfer news: Gunners preparing bid for wantaway Shakhtar Donestk midfielder Douglas Costa
- 1 What if 35 Palestinians had died, and 800 Israelis?
- 2 Disney heiress Abigail disowns her share of family profits in West Bank company
- 3 The secret report that helps Israel hide facts
- 4 'Women should not laugh in public,' says Turkey's Deputy Prime Minister in morality speech
- 5 Ross Burden dead: MasterChef and Ready Steady Cook star dies at age 45 after suffering from cancer