World Cup 2014: Football Manager developers predict the team of the tournament - but which England player makes it into the XI?
A possible best XI at the 2014 World Cup in Brazil
Wednesday 11 December 2013
Lionel Messi will beat Cristiano Ronaldo, again. Luis Suarez will be overshadowed by his compatriot Edinson Cavani. And Leighton Baines will be the standout left-back of the summer.
Thanks to a little help from our friends at Football Manager, we select our predicted Dream Team of the 2014 World Cup in Brazil. With stars ranging from Argentina, Brazil, Uruguay and even England, the side certainly contains a few big guns that could very well go all the way and lift the famous trophy come July 13
Paul the Octopus was the star of the 2010 World Cup, but with the marine psychic sadly no longer with us, we've taken over the mantle of predicting who will star in the tournament. Who knows, the Telepathic Toucon of the Amazon could beat us to the punch by the time June comes around.
Check out the predicted team of the tournament by CLICKING HERE.
Do you agree with our Best XI? You can leave your Team of the Tournament in the comment box at the bottom of the page.
Football Manager 2014 is out now on PC, Mac and Linux (RRP £34.99), and Football Manager Handheld is now out on iOS & Android (RRP £6.99). For more information, visit: http://www.footballmanager.com
Latest in Sport
- 1 'Women should not laugh in public,' says Turkey's Deputy Prime Minister in morality speech
- 2 The secret report that helps Israel hide facts
- 3 Is Ebola coming to Britain? UK health officials issue warning to doctors as outbreak fears grow
- 4 Richard Dawkins says 'date rape is bad, stranger rape is worse' on Twitter
- 5 Danish TV reporter is all business up top, all party down below