American Football: Manning set to sign for Broncos
Tuesday 20 March 2012
Peyton Manning will resume his career with the Denver Broncos, the NFL reported yesterday. The four-time NFL Most Valuable Player, who missed the 2011 season after neck surgery, was released by the Indianapolis Colts earlier this month, after 14 years.
The NFL's website, citing an unnamed league source, said the quarterback told the Broncos yesterday that he would sign for them.
Latest in Sport
2014 World Cup draw: Roy Hodgson raises possibility of England switching base away from Rio de Janeiro
Liverpool 5 Norwich 1: Brendan Rodgers takes a swipe at Arsenal by claiming Luis Suarez is now worth '£40m and two pounds'
Transfer news: Manchester United's ambitious transfer plans at risk from possible failure to qualify for Champions League
World Cup draw 2014: England drawn with holders Spain in official Group Stage rehearsal
Manchester City sign the 'new Lionel Messi' Brahim Abdelkader, and in doing so put one over Barcelona
- 1 Cameron's freebie to apartheid South Africa
- 2 Is this the scariest advert ever? Japanese tyre commercial comes with its own disclaimer and health warning
- 3 A forgotten episode in Russian history leaves links with the Philippines
- 4 Australian ultra-nationalist politician Stephanie Banister in car crash immigration TV interview
- 5 Nelson Mandela: From 'terrorist' to tea with the Queen
£22000 - £38000 per annum: Capita Education Resourcing Permanent Team: This se...
£22000 - £37000 per annum: Capita Education Resourcing Permanent Team: This se...
£45000 - £55000 per annum + benefits+bonus+package: Harrington Starr: C# .NET...
£17985 - £19104 per annum: Capita Education Resourcing Permanent Team: Bishop ...