Back-row forward Macgraff Leuluai to stay at Widnes
Tuesday 25 June 2013
The Widnes back-row forward Macgraff Leuluai has signed a two-year contract extension which will keep him at the Halton Stadium until the end of the 2015 season.
Wakefield-born Leuluai, 23, is in his third season with the Vikings after joining them from Leigh. Widnes coach Denis Betts said: "Macgraff has made the most of an opportunity that was offered to him. He has always displayed a willingness to work hard and is really starting to blossom."
Latest in Sport
- 1 All Blacks Aaron Cruden misses New Zealand flight after drinking session, has brilliant excuse
- 2 Kim Kardashian 'nude photos' leaked on 4chan weeks after Jennifer Lawrence scandal
- 3 'F*ck it, I quit': TV reporter Charlo Greene quits live on air in spectacular fashion
- 4 Alicia Keys leaks nude photo 'to create a kinder and more peaceful world'
- 5 Clothes store Joy angers mental health campaigners with Twitter exchange on bipolar disorders
Scotland could still declare independence – even without referendum, says Alex Salmond
Scottish referendum results: Cross-party consensus collapses amid Tory-Labour spat on the 'English question'
Hilary Mantel 'should be investigated by police' over Margaret Thatcher assassination story, says Lord Bell
Scottish independence: David Cameron is becoming the 'George Bush of Britain'
Plebgate MP Andrew Mitchell called officer a 'little s**t', claim court documents 'exposing ex-Chief Whip's 'record of abusing police'
Archbishop of Canterbury admits doubts about existence of God