Burrow eyes French test
Friday 02 November 2012
England half-back Rob Burrow, who will win his 10th England cap against France tomorrow, says the team are expecting a much sterner test after beginning the tournament with a 14-try stroll in the 80-12 victory against Wales last weekend.
"The French are improving every year," said Leeds Rhinos' Burrow. "Super League is really benefiting them, certainly in the pack, where they've some really big, physical and dominant people."
Latest in Sport
- 1 Russell Brand says he will 'probably' give up acting to focus on his revolution
- 2 Watch what happened when food critics were unknowingly served McDonald's
- 3 David Beckham's Haig Club whisky is exactly what’s wrong with the Highlands
- 4 Queen's first tweet: Reply telling Her Majesty to 'f*** off' broadcast on BBC News
- 5 #AskNigelFarage: Twitter starts hilarious Q&A for Ukip leader
Of course, teenage girls need role models – but not like beauty vlogger Zoella
Support for EU membership 'at highest level since 1991' with most Brits wanting to stay 'in'
Tony Blair 'says Ed Miliband will lose 2015 general election'
Thousands with degenerative conditions classified as 'fit to work in future' – despite no possibility of improvement
Putin: The US is to blame for almost all the world's major conflicts
Poppy Appeal 2014: This is why I won't be wearing a red poppy this year