Great rivalries in Formula One
Michael Schumacher was up to his old tricks at the 2010 Hungarian Grand Prix, when he nearly forced his former teammate Rubens Barrichello into the wall of the pit lane.
Schumacher's shenanigans at the weekend are only the latest in a rich history of duels with his rivals on and off the track - and he's not the only one with a chequered history at the chequered flag.
We take a look at some of the other great Formula One rivalries. Have we left out your favourite? Are we concentrating too much on the modern era? Let us know in the comments below.
- 1 I was a Woman Against Feminism too
- 2 Fifty Shades of Grey movie trailer released: First look at Jamie Dornan as Christian Grey
- 3 Is Gideon Levy the most hated man in Israel or just the most heroic?
- 4 Students offered grants if they tweet pro-Israeli propaganda
- 5 The Tory donor whose firm is one of Britain’s biggest tax avoiders - with HMRC's blessing
Malaysia Airlines MH17 crash: Vladimir Putin is given 'one last chance' to end hostilities in Ukraine
The 'scroungers’ fight back: The welfare claimants battling to alter stereotypes
The truth about conspiracy theories is that some require considering
Arizona execution lasts two hours as killer Joseph Wood left 'snorting and gasping' for air
Malaysia Airlines MH17 crash: Ukrainian military jet was flying close to passenger plane before it was shot down, says Russian officer
Malaysia Airlines MH17 crash: Massive rise in sale of British arms to Russia