Great rivalries in Formula One
Michael Schumacher was up to his old tricks at the 2010 Hungarian Grand Prix, when he nearly forced his former teammate Rubens Barrichello into the wall of the pit lane.
Schumacher's shenanigans at the weekend are only the latest in a rich history of duels with his rivals on and off the track - and he's not the only one with a chequered history at the chequered flag.
We take a look at some of the other great Formula One rivalries. Have we left out your favourite? Are we concentrating too much on the modern era? Let us know in the comments below.
And why are 'southern' ways of speaking spreading north?
Jagielka: Moyes needs to bring in his own players
United’s ambitious transfer plans at risk from top-four failure
English clubs ditch Heineken Cup - confirming they will not take part in any ERC run competition in 2014-15
Brazil World Cup 2014 draw: England drawn with holders Spain in official Group Stage rehearsal
Manchester City sign the 'new Lionel Messi' Brahim Abdelkader, and in doing so put one over Barcelona
- 1 Cameron's freebie to apartheid South Africa
- 2 Nelson Mandela life story: An unconquerable spirit
- 3 Is this the scariest advert ever? Japanese tyre commercial comes with its own disclaimer and health warning
- 4 A forgotten episode in Russian history leaves links with the Philippines
- 5 Video: Students 'punched and dragged to the ground by their hair' as police break up demonstration