Great rivalries in Formula One
Michael Schumacher was up to his old tricks at the 2010 Hungarian Grand Prix, when he nearly forced his former teammate Rubens Barrichello into the wall of the pit lane.
Schumacher's shenanigans at the weekend are only the latest in a rich history of duels with his rivals on and off the track - and he's not the only one with a chequered history at the chequered flag.
We take a look at some of the other great Formula One rivalries. Have we left out your favourite? Are we concentrating too much on the modern era? Let us know in the comments below.
Liam Neeson's Downton dreams
Thriller is set in the secret world of British espionage
Think before you ink: Manchester United fan gets Sir Alex Ferguson tattoo - and will regret it for the rest of his life
Paul Scholes column: Rio Ferdinand and John Terry row was bad but they could have kept playing for England
Borussia Dortmund vs Arsenal: Mesut Ozil given the worst rating possible by German newspaper Bild after poor performance
Colombian women's cycling team kit that makes wearer appear naked is branded 'unacceptable' by UCI president
Bayern Munich vs Manchester City report: Jerome Boateng thrashes home winner against former team
- 1 Scottish independence live: Scotland gives a clear 'No' in historic referendum - as it happened
- 2 Scottish referendum results: David Cameron set to unveil major devolution of powers to England
- 3 iOS 8 is full of shiny new features - but it's terrible news for app developers
- 4 Scottish independence: Tory revolt against 'devo max' grows as Rail Minister Claire Perry joins
- 5 Hitler’s former food taster reveals the horrors of the Wolf’s Lair
Daniele Watts: Django Unchained actress detained by Los Angeles police after being mistaken for a prostitute
Scottish independence referendum: A nation divided against itself
Scottish independence: David Cameron is becoming the 'George Bush of Britain'
Russia freezes Ukraine into submission: Kiev admits country doesn't have enough fuel for winter
Scottish independence: The Queen breaks silence on referendum debate – as think tank warns of £14bn black hole if Scotland votes Yes
Portuguese academic says British are 'filthy, violent and drunk'