Hamilton and Button take on photography challenge
Monday 27 June 2011
Vodafone McLaren Mercedes F1™ drivers Lewis Hamilton and Jenson Button were tasked with styling, directing and photographing an eccentric high-end British Summer fashion shoot under the watchful eye of renowned stylist Valentine Fillol-Cordier.
Plunged head first into the world of fashion, the film follows Lewis and Jenson on set as, assisted by Valentine Fillol-Cordier, they style models Charlotte W and Eve Delf in iconic British-inspired outfits. Having put their styling prowess to the test, the drivers select props for the shoot with Lewis then taking the role of photographer and Jenson as photographer’s assistant.
Previous Vodafone VIP online films have seen the drivers assemble their own F1™ car, and nab the best spots at their favourite festival by turning up in the depths of winter.
The film launches ahead of the 2011 Santander British Grand British Grand Prix on the 8 - 10 July. To watch the drivers in action, visit www.youtube.com/vodafoneuk
Arsene Wenger 18th anniversary at Arsenal: His WORST signings XI during his time with the Gunners
18 things Wenger has still never done at Arsenal
Arsene Wenger's worst signings XI
Colombian women's cycling team kit that makes wearer appear naked is branded 'unacceptable' by UCI president
Nani: On loan Sporting Lisbon winger admits he may not return to Manchester United
- 1 Snoop Dogg and Jared Leto buy a stake in Reddit as A-list invests $50m
- 2 Prince held a Facebook Q&A and this is the only question he answered...
- 3 'F*ck it, I quit': KTVA reporter Charlo Greene quits live on air in spectacular fashion
- 4 35,000 walrus gather ashore on north-west Alaska beach 'for a rest'
- 5 A teacher speaks out: 'I'm effectively being forced out of a career that I wanted to love'