Lewis Hamilton focused on his own concerns rather than by Mercedes tyre row
Hamilton started on the front row and finished fourth on Sunday in Monaco
Wednesday 29 May 2013
Lewis Hamilton insists he will not let the storm surrounding his team, Mercedes, affect him. The manufacturer could be hauled before a Formula One tribunal to explain their secret tyre test, but the Briton is more worried about his own form.
"That's for the team to worry about," Hamilton said of his team's apparent breaking of a ban on in-season testing by putting in 1,000km with Pirelli in Spain. I just have to focus on myself and try to get my s*** together."
Hamilton started on the front row and finished fourth on Sunday in Monaco behind team mate Nico Rosberg who won from pole.
X Factor judge will appear in court later this month
The Google future, including microphones in every ceiling and data sent directly to your brain
- 1 Gurdwaras-turned-food banks: Sikh temples are catering for rise in Britain’s hungry
- 2 Council bans use of word ‘Commie’ – but ‘fascist’ and ‘Nazi’ are fine
- 3 The poorest pay the price for austerity: Workers face biggest fall in living standards since Victorian era
- 4 Newly vegan Beyoncé wears fox fur to dine in meat free restaurant
- 5 'I'm experiencing austerity as well', says Princess Michael of Kent