World superbikes: Laverty wins – then dumped
Monday 16 September 2013
Eugene Laverty scored a double victory in Istanbul on Sunday then indicated he would be released by his Aprilia team.
The Northern Irishman was in outstanding form as he registered the second double win of his career. He then wrote on Twitter: “Strange feeling to win both races and to be on the lookout for a new job. Anyone out there need a fast employee for 2014?”
- 1 What happens to your body when you give up sugar?
- 2 Licence fee: What is the BBC charge – and how will the changes affect you?
- 3 This is what the photographer has to say about the picture of a weasel riding a woodpecker
- 4 Delhi bus rapist blames dead victim for attack because 'girls are responsible for rape'
- 5 Have sex with your iPad thanks to the new sex toy no-one asked for
'Jihadi John': CAGE representative storms off Sky News accusing Kay Burley of Islamophobia
Durham Free School: 'Creationism taught at' free school facing closure
Ukip would cut billions from Scottish budget to fund English tax cuts
Nearly 100,000 of Britain's poorest children go hungry after parents' benefits are cut
End of the licence fee: BBC to back radical overhaul of how it is funded
Ukraine crisis: Top Chinese diplomat backs Putin and says West should 'abandon zero-sum mentality'