England announce 2013 fixtures against Australia, Argentina and New Zealand
England mark 10th anniversary of World Cup triumph
England will mark the 10-year-old anniversary of their Rugby World Cup triumph by opening their 2013 QBE autumn international with a fixture against Australia.
Stuart Lancaster's men will face the Wallabies on November 2 next year, a decade on from England's triumph over Australia in the 2003 World Cup final.
England, who are touring Argentina next summer, will tackle the Pumas again at Twickenham on November 9 before rounding off their three-Test series against world champions New Zealand.
2013 QBE Internationals:
Saturday, November 2 - England v Australia
Saturday, November 9 - England v Argentina
Saturday, November 16 - England v New Zealand
by Gareth Purnell
18 May 2013 02:01 AM
by Martin Ayres
16 May 2013 05:10 PM
by Matthew Riding
15 May 2013 02:37 PM
Tears and cheers as David Beckham ends glittering career after helping PSG to final win
Video: Emotional David Beckham leaves the pitch for 'the last time' with PSG
Tottenham face nail-biting finish as Arsenal look to secure Champions League place on final day of the Premier League season
Boxing: Carl Froch slams fellow Brits for sparring with Mikkel Kessler
West Brom v Manchester United: Premier League match preview
- 1 Heading for America? Prepare for the longest US immigration queues ever
- 2 Notes from a small island: Is Sealand an independent 'micronation' or an illegal fortress?
- 3 You thought Ryanair's attendants had it bad? Wait 'til you hear about their pilots
- 4 'Swivel-gate': David Cameron goes to war with the press over 'swivel-eyed loons' slur
- 5 It’s official: thanks to Stephen Hawking's Israel boycott, anti-Semitism is no more
BMF is the UK’s biggest and best loved outdoor fitness classes
Win anything from gadgets to five-star holidays on our competitions and offers page.