- England beat Wales in their opening Six Nations match as they secured a 21-16 win in Cardiff.
- Italy suffered a 26-3 defeat to reigning champions Ireland.
- England have never lost in the 20 matches they've played against Italy.
- England have 11 injuries to first-team players with Owen Farrell, Manu Tuilagi and Courtney Lawes among those absent.
- David Wilson will miss the entire Six Nations after undergoing neck surgery.
- England are joint-favourites for the 2015 Six Nations title alongside Ireland.
- Ireland host France at 5.30pm.
Follow the latest action below:
Please allow a moment for the blog to load...
England: Mike Brown; Anthony Watson, Jonathan Joseph, Luther Burrell, Jonny May; George Ford, Ben Youngs; Joe Marler, Dylan Hartley, Dan Cole; Dave Attwood, George Kruis; James Haskell, Chris Robshaw, Billy Vunipola.
Replacements: Tom Youngs, Mako Vunipola, Kieran Brookes, Nick Easter, Tom Croft, Richard Wigglesworth, Danny Cipriani, Billy Twelvetrees.
Italy: Luke McLean; Leonardo Sarto, Luca Morisi, Andrea Masi, Giovanbattista Venditti; Kelly Haimona, Edoardo Gori; Alberto DeMarchi, Leonardo Ghiraldini, Martin Castrogiovanni; George Biagi, Marco Bortolami; Francesco Minto, Mauro Bergamasco, Sergio Parisse.
Replacements: Andrea Manici, Matias Aguero, Dario Chistolini, Joshua Furno, Samuela Vunisa, Guglielmo Palazzani, Tommaso Allan, Giulio BisegniReuse content