Latest news and talking points:
- Both England and Ireland head into the game as the only two unbeaten sides left in this year's Six Nations.
- Mike Brown ruled out with concussion while England also drop Jonny May.
- Jack Nowell returns on the wing with Alex Goode at full-back.
- Ireland without Jamie Heaslip after he suffered three fractured vertebrae in the win over France.
- Jordi Murphy comes into the Irish back-row in their only change.
- England have won the last three meetings between the two sides.
Follow Ireland v England live below:
Ireland: Rob Kearney, Tommy Bowe, Jared Payne, Robbie Henshaw, Simon Zebo, Jonathan Sexton, Conor Murray, Jack McGrath, Rory Best, Mike Ross, Devin Toner, Paul O'Connell (capt), Peter O'Mahony, Sean O'Brien, Jordi Murphy
Replacements: Sean Cronin, Cian Healy, Martin Moore, Iain Henderson, Tommy O'Donnell, Eoin Reddan, Ian Madigan, Felix Jones
England: Alex Goode, Anthony Watson, Jonathan Joseph, Luther Burrell, Jack Nowell, George Ford, Ben Youngs; Joe Marler, Dylan Hartley, Dan Cole, Dave Attwood, George Kruis, James Haskell, Chris Robshaw (capt), Billy Vunipola
Replacements: Tom Youngs, Mako Vunipola, Henry Thomas, Nick Easter, Tom Croft, Richard Wigglesworth, Danny Cipriani, Billy TwelvetreesReuse content