Win study help books!
Thursday 21 August 2008
If you want to know how to ace your exams and get a first on all your coursework then this is the competition for you.
So yes we know you are already smart and might not need self-help books on how to be a brilliant student, but some expert help on the matter can never hurt.
We have two sets of six books from Pearson Education to give away, they are:
- The Smarter Student - Study skills & strategies for success at university
- How to write essays & assignments
- How to write dissertations & project reports
- How to succeed in exams & assessments
- Effective Study Skills
- The Smarter Student Planner
To win one of these sets all you got to do is email us your favourite study tip (max 40 words) by 14 September. We'll put a selection of our favourites on the website; the best two will win the study stash!
E-mail us at email@example.com
Pearson Education is also offering a 20 per cent discount on these books for all Independent Student readers.
To get this discount visit www.pearsoned.co.uk/independent
General Election 2015: Chuka Umunna on the benefits of immigration, humility – and his leader Ed Miliband
The sickening truth about food banks that the Tories don't want you to know
Migrant boat disaster: Ukip candidate mocks victims in sickening Twitter post
Nigel Farage wants the BBC to stop making programmes like Doctor Who, Strictly Come Dancing, and Top Gear
Global warming: Scientists say temperatures could rise by 6C by 2100 and call for action ahead of UN meeting in Paris
General Election 2015: Britain would become a 'communist dictatorship' under Ed Miliband and Nicola Sturgeon, claims wife of Michael Gove
- 1 Woman 'suffocates newborn baby in plastic bag and puts it in her desk minutes after giving birth'
- 3 Company breaks open Apple Watch to discover what it says is 'planned obsolescence'
- 5 Chinese student carries disabled friend to school every day for three years
£18000 - £23000 per annum + OTE £45K: SThree: At SThree, we like to be differe...
£18000 - £23000 per annum + + uncapped commission + benefits: SThree: Did you ...
£20000 - £25000 per annum + benefits + uncapped commission: SThree: Did you kn...
£18000 - £22000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is a fantastic opportunity...