Oxford are iQuiz winners
Wednesday 12 February 2014
Oxford University were crowned winners of last night’s iQuiz after a nail-biting final at the Herbert Art Gallery & Museum in Coventry.
Rowan Borchers, 19, Nick Hilton, 21, Max Long, 19, and Anna Leszkiewicz, 21, of the ‘Cherwell A’ team, answered questions on history, music, Europe, people, and current affairs, all dreamt up by the i quizmaster, Simon O’Hagan. In second and third place were teams from Kent and Southampton universities. The winners won a 14-day trip around Europe with Top Deck Travel.
Read more: Full match report of the iQuiz final
See more pictures of the evening
As a white man, I'm surprised more women aren't tweeting the hashtag #KillAllWhiteMen
EU referendum: David Cameron's rules are a 'democratic disgrace', says French-born Scottish politician set to be denied a vote
The day that Britain resigned as a global power
SNP fury as HS2 finds 'no business case' for taking fast train service to Scotland
A nation of inequality: How the UK is failing to feed its most vulnerable people
Australian man punched in the face for defending Muslim women from abuse on train
- 1 I was raped by another man. And now the Government wants to take away the one thing that saved my life
- 2 Ricky Gervais jokes about 'battering Danish DJ to death with a bicycle pump' after rabbit killed
- 3 Iran launches anti-Isis cartoon competition 'to expose true nature of Islamic State'
- 4 England 'favourites' to host 2018 World Cup following Fifa arrests
- 5 'Paracetamol Challenge': Police and teachers issue warning to parents over social media craze
£20000 - £25000 per annum + OTE £45K YR1: SThree: At SThree, we like to be dif...
£20000 - £25000 per annum + competitive: SThree: Are you a recent graduate loo...
£16 - 20k: Guru Careers: A Graduate Editor / Editorial Assistant is needed to ...
£25000 - £30000 per annum: Ashdown Group: Graduate UI Application Developer - ...