Oxford are iQuiz winners
Wednesday 12 February 2014
Oxford University were crowned winners of last night’s iQuiz after a nail-biting final at the Herbert Art Gallery & Museum in Coventry.
Rowan Borchers, 19, Nick Hilton, 21, Max Long, 19, and Anna Leszkiewicz, 21, of the ‘Cherwell A’ team, answered questions on history, music, Europe, people, and current affairs, all dreamt up by the i quizmaster, Simon O’Hagan. In second and third place were teams from Kent and Southampton universities. The winners won a 14-day trip around Europe with Top Deck Travel.
Read more: Full match report of the iQuiz final
See more pictures of the evening
'Jihadi John': CAGE representative storms off Sky News accusing Kay Burley of Islamophobia
Durham Free School: 'Creationism taught at' free school facing closure
Nearly 100,000 of Britain's poorest children go hungry after parents' benefits are cut
Ukip would cut billions from Scottish budget to fund English tax cuts
End of the licence fee: BBC to back radical overhaul of how it is funded
Ukraine crisis: Top Chinese diplomat backs Putin and says West should 'abandon zero-sum mentality'
- 1 Home Office says Nigerian asylum-seeker can’t be a lesbian as she’s got children
- 2 What happens to your body when you give up sugar?
- 3 Drugs Live cannabis trial: Hash is less harmful than any other drug, expert claims
- 4 Turkish Airlines flight TK 726 crash-lands on Nepal runway amid dense fog
- 5 Apple and Google users being spied on for a decade because of 'Freak' security flaw
£25000 - £30000 per annum + benefits: Ashdown Group: A global leader operating...
£20000 - £25000 per annum + OTE £40,000: SThree: SThree have recently been awa...
£20000 - £21000 per annum + uncapped commission: SThree: As a graduate you are...
£24000 - £30000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A Graduate/Junior Software Deve...