Oxford are iQuiz winners
Wednesday 12 February 2014
Oxford University were crowned winners of last night’s iQuiz after a nail-biting final at the Herbert Art Gallery & Museum in Coventry.
Rowan Borchers, 19, Nick Hilton, 21, Max Long, 19, and Anna Leszkiewicz, 21, of the ‘Cherwell A’ team, answered questions on history, music, Europe, people, and current affairs, all dreamt up by the i quizmaster, Simon O’Hagan. In second and third place were teams from Kent and Southampton universities. The winners won a 14-day trip around Europe with Top Deck Travel.
Read more: Full match report of the iQuiz final
See more pictures of the evening
Over 50,000 families shipped out of London boroughs in the past three years due to welfare cuts and soaring rents
EU asylum policy is 'a direct threat to our civilisation', says Nigel Farage
The Rothschild Libel: Why has it taken 200 years for an anti-Semitic slur that emerged from the Battle of Waterloo to be dismissed?
General Election 2015: SNP and its activists 'openly racist' towards the English, Farage says
General Election 2015: UK will be 'run for the wealthy and powerful' if Tories retain power, Labour warns
Schools forced to act as 'miniature welfare states' with teachers buying underwear and even haircuts for poor pupils
- 1 Indonesia executions: Death row British grandmother Lindsay Sandiford will refuse to wear a blindfold when she faces firing squad
- 2 The man who filmed the Freddie Gray video has been arrested at gunpoint
- 3 How the language you speak changes your view of the world
- 4 Tory activist asked to step down after Labour candidate Rupa Huq is 'manhandled' while questioning Boris Johnson on the campaign trail
- 5 Uploading pictures to find out how old you are gives Microsoft the right to post them wherever they want
£20000 - £25000 per annum + OTE £45K: SThree: At SThree, we like to be differe...
£20k + Benefits: Guru Careers: We are seeking a Graduate Digital Account Exec ...
£20000 - £22500 per annum + OTE £30K: SThree: SThree Group have been well esta...
£18000 - £23000 per annum + OTE £45K: SThree: At SThree, we like to be differe...