Oxford are iQuiz winners
Wednesday 12 February 2014
Oxford University were crowned winners of last night’s iQuiz after a nail-biting final at the Herbert Art Gallery & Museum in Coventry.
Rowan Borchers, 19, Nick Hilton, 21, Max Long, 19, and Anna Leszkiewicz, 21, of the ‘Cherwell A’ team, answered questions on history, music, Europe, people, and current affairs, all dreamt up by the i quizmaster, Simon O’Hagan. In second and third place were teams from Kent and Southampton universities. The winners won a 14-day trip around Europe with Top Deck Travel.
Read more: Full match report of the iQuiz final
See more pictures of the evening
Pope Francis declares evolution and Big Bang theory are real and God is not 'a magician with a magic wand'
Huge surge in Ukip support after EU funding row, according to new poll
Ukip ‘exploiting grooming scandal’ to secure party’s first police chief
Nigel Farage: 'There’s nothing wrong with white people blacking up'
Maureen Lipman says 'she can't vote Labour while Ed Miliband is leader'
Pope Francis: 'Caring for the poor does not make you a communist'
- 1 'Nasa Confirms Six Days of Darkness in December': No, they don't - it's a hoax
- 2 Canadian actor punched in face after 'Islamophobia' experiment goes wrong in wake of Ottawa shooting
- 3 Woman blinded as a child can see again after hitting her head on a coffee table
- 4 Paul Hollywood: Police asked if I wanted them to arrest Mary Berry for vandalism after she 'defaced' my car
- 5 If you think Russell Brand’s new book is confused, you should read what his critics have to say about it
£22800 - £33600 per annum: Randstad Education Manchester Secondary: The JobAt ...
£22800 - £33600 per annum: Randstad Education Manchester Secondary: Calling al...
£100 - £125 per day: Randstad Education Chelmsford: EYFS Teachers - East Essex...
£19200 - £33600 per annum: Randstad Education Manchester Secondary: Are you a ...