Failblog: The funniest of your fails
Friday 25 September 2009
As much as we might dread the embarrassment, we all fail sometimes. And let's face it, we kind of like it when someone else does, too.
Of course, teenage girls need role models – but not like beauty vlogger Zoella
Support for EU membership 'at highest level since 1991' with most Brits wanting to stay 'in'
Tony Blair 'says Ed Miliband will lose 2015 general election'
Thousands with degenerative conditions classified as 'fit to work in future' – despite no possibility of improvement
Putin: The US is to blame for almost all the world's major conflicts
Poppy Appeal 2014: This is why I won't be wearing a red poppy this year
- 1 Russell Brand says he will 'probably' give up acting to focus on his revolution
- 2 Watch what happened when food critics were unknowingly served McDonald's
- 3 David Beckham's Haig Club whisky is exactly what’s wrong with the Highlands
- 4 Queen's first tweet: Reply telling Her Majesty to 'f*** off' broadcast on BBC News
- 5 #AskNigelFarage: Twitter starts hilarious Q&A for Ukip leader
£110 - £200 per day: Randstad Education Leeds: Secondary Maths Teacher for spe...
£7 - £8 per hour: Randstad Education Leeds: Nursery Nurse Leeds November start...
£60 - £65 per day + plus free travel scheme: Randstad Education Cardiff: The J...
£100 - £181 per day: Randstad Education Leeds: The JobTo plan and deliver all ...