Budget clothes for the boys
Friday 05 December 2008
When it comes to selecting some choice garments off the rack for the Christmas party season, the gentleman buyer can find himself being overlooked in the rush to wax lyrical over the latest cocktail dress. Not so here at Indy Student.
For indeed, here you can get five top tips on the togs that the discerning male student can wear with pride; and they all come in at less than 50 quid. Lovely jubbly.
Click on the image to the right to launch our guide.
General Election 2015: Chuka Umunna on the benefits of immigration, humility – and his leader Ed Miliband
The sickening truth about food banks that the Tories don't want you to know
Aaron and Melissa Klein: Oregon anti-gay bakers ordered to pay $135,000 after refusing to make cake for same-sex wedding
EU exit would hit UK economy much harder than neighbouring countries, study finds
Andrew Lloyd Webber: Phantom of the Opera writer mocked after issuing a warning about Ed Miliband and Nicola Sturgeon
General election 2015: Labour will toughen hate crimes legislation surrounding Islamophobia
- 1 Frank Lampard's face drops when Holly Willoughby introduces him as a 'Man City legend'
- 2 'Do not give them a reason': Baltimore man divides police and rioters in hope of avoiding violence
- 3 X Factor in crisis as numbers of people auditioning plummets
- 4 Baltimore riots: Furious mother marches her son home live on TV
- 5 General Election 2015: Stephen Hawking says he will vote Labour
£20000 - £22500 per annum + OTE £30K: SThree: SThree Group have been well esta...
£18000 - £23000 per annum + OTE £45K: SThree: At SThree, we like to be differe...
£18000 - £23000 per annum + + uncapped commission + benefits: SThree: Did you ...
£20000 - £25000 per annum + benefits + uncapped commission: SThree: Did you kn...