Budget clothes for the boys
Friday 05 December 2008
When it comes to selecting some choice garments off the rack for the Christmas party season, the gentleman buyer can find himself being overlooked in the rush to wax lyrical over the latest cocktail dress. Not so here at Indy Student.
For indeed, here you can get five top tips on the togs that the discerning male student can wear with pride; and they all come in at less than 50 quid. Lovely jubbly.
Click on the image to the right to launch our guide.
As a white man, I'm surprised more women aren't tweeting the hashtag #KillAllWhiteMen
Scotland may have to leave the EU even if it votes to stay in, David Cameron confirms
Report finds that Britain's wages are the most unequal in Europe
The day that Britain resigned as a global power
Almost a third of school pupils believe 'Muslims are taking over our country', study claims
Gay marriage 'Bert and Ernie' cake bakery found guilty of discrimination in Northern Ireland
- 1 Isis 'jihadi bride' claims forced sex with Yazidi girls is never rape because Koran condones it
- 2 New Zealand 'the best country to work as a prostitute', says sex worker advocacy group
- 3 Purity balls: Girls in the US making virginity pledges as fathers vow to 'protect purity'
- 4 Mother 'will allow son's circumcision in return for release from prison'
- 5 Female Muay Thai champion hustles coaches to give them a beating
£25000 - £30000 per annum: Ashdown Group: Graduate UI Application Developer - ...
£18000 - £22000 per annum + training: Ashdown Group: Business and Marketing Gr...
£18000 - £22000 per annum + training: Ashdown Group: Software Developer - Norf...
£18k + Bonus: Guru Careers: We are seeking a bright, enthusiastic and internet...