Get that look: Student fancy dress essentials
Fancy dress is an integral part of the student experience. Here's how to do it right
It’s freshers' week. You’re starting university and all of a sudden you’ve got ‘themed’ club nights going on all over the shop. Sorry... themed? That’s right my friend, you need to get yourself some fancy dress items.
Of course, you can go all-out and become best friends with the hilarious hire shop in town, spending a fortune in the process. Or you can take a little look at this quick and easy guide to multipurpose fancy dress essentials and what you can use them for.
Of course, teenage girls need role models – but not like beauty vlogger Zoella
Cameron is warned 'no possibility' of UK reducing immigration and that bid to bring in quota on migrant workers would be illegal
Support for EU membership 'at highest level since 1991' with most Brits wanting to stay 'in'
Thousands with degenerative conditions classified as 'fit to work in future' – despite no possibility of improvement
Attacks on 'Ukip Calypso' show how skewed people’s priorities are
Poppy Appeal 2014: This is why I won't be wearing a red poppy this year
- 1 Revolutionary lost Caravaggio painting 'Mary Magdalen in Ecstasy' identified
- 2 McKamey Manor: This 'extreme' haunted house is the stuff of nightmares
- 3 Russell Brand says he will 'probably' give up acting to focus on his revolution
- 4 Watch what happened when food critics were unknowingly served McDonald's
- 5 David Beckham's Haig Club whisky is exactly what’s wrong with the Highlands
£110 - £200 per day: Randstad Education Leeds: Secondary Maths Teacher for spe...
£7 - £8 per hour: Randstad Education Leeds: Nursery Nurse Leeds November start...
£60 - £65 per day + plus free travel scheme: Randstad Education Cardiff: The J...
£100 - £181 per day: Randstad Education Leeds: The JobTo plan and deliver all ...