A plot to attack the Belgian capital stokes fears Europe will targeted by radicalised fighters returning from Syria. Charlotte McDonald-Gibson reports from Brussels
Like this page on Facebook for updates
Sunday 12 April 1998
Wednesday 01 April 1998
Saturday 21 March 1998
Thursday 26 February 1998
Wednesday 25 February 1998
Saturday 14 February 1998
Thursday 18 December 1997
Sunday 12 October 1997
Saturday 19 July 1997
Sunday 02 March 1997
Thursday 27 February 1997
Thursday 20 February 1997
Wednesday 19 February 1997
Sunday 02 February 1997
Saturday 07 December 1996
Britain to take more refugees as Cameron bows to pressure after more than 250,000 back our campaign
Senior British politicians tell David Cameron: When dead children are being washed up on beaches – it's time to act
Jeremy Corbyn calls Osama bin Laden's killing a 'tragedy' - but was it taken out of context?
If these extraordinarily powerful images of a dead Syrian child washed up on a beach don't change Europe's attitude to refugees, what will?
If you're not already angry about the refugee crisis, here's a history lesson to remind you why you really should be
Refugees welcome: More than 250,000 sign Independent petition calling for Britain to 'take its fair share'
- 1 What marriage would look like if we actually followed the Bible
- 2 President Obama leaves touching comment on Humans of New York photo from Iran
- 3 If these extraordinarily powerful images of a dead Syrian child washed up on a beach don't change Europe's attitude to refugees, what will?
- 4 The Chinese city where men have 'three girlfriends because there are so many women'
- 5 'Heartbreaking' Syria orphan photo wasn't taken in Syria and not of orphan