iPhone and iPad app locates nearest defibrillator for people suffering cardiac arrest
Like this page on Facebook for updates
Saturday 18 May 2013
Recorded by the sea in Aldeburgh, Herbert's sort-of concept album is changeable as the ocean.
'Press 1 to go directly to the person you actually want to speak to': One man's bid to save us all from the automated 'hell' of call centre phone menus...
Friday 17 May 2013
Thanks to a new website automated call centre fury could be a thing of the past
Wednesday 20 March 2013
Updates on vital health information like proteins, sugar and organic acids in the blood can be displayed on doctor's mobile phone
Wednesday 13 March 2013
Cutting edge technology is replacing outmoded ways of recording a message, like voicemail and the carrier-pigeon
Tuesday 26 February 2013
The clichés about working from home are true. You can stay in your underpants all day
The downfall of UBS trader Kweku Adoboli is another morality tale from the City. But have we learnt anything from the Great Crash?
Monday 26 November 2012
We ought to have spurned the grabby ethic of the City - but did the opposite
Monday 01 October 2012
Two people who sent millions of spam text messages face being fined more than £250,000, the information watchdog said today.
Friday 31 August 2012
The washout summer ending today was the wettest in Britain for 100 years, the Met Office has said.
Sunday 12 August 2012
You can't move for Wicker-Man-soundtrack-influenced bands these days, but when these three Liverpool lasses let their freak-folk flag fly their abandon is contagious.
Saturday 02 June 2012
This soundtrack to Heiner Goebbels' installation piece Stifters Dinge is one of the most gripping musical experiences I've had in ages.
- 1 The hardwired difference between male and female brains could explain why men are 'better at map reading'
- 2 Is this the scariest advert ever? Japanese tyre commercial comes with its own disclaimer and health warning
- 3 A forgotten episode in Russian history leaves links with the Philippines
- 4 Hate With Friends: Now you can find out who your Facebook frenemies are
- 5 ‘Put it in my mouth’: Viewers outraged by apparent reference to oral sex in VIP e-cig advert