I was just a small part of the Harry Potter franchise When I got the audition to play Lavender Brown in Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince six years ago, I'd only done a few ads before, including one for Veet hair-removal cream. Winning the part felt like winning the Lottery.
Like this page on Facebook for updates
Sunday 09 February 1997
Sunday 12 January 1997
Thursday 07 November 1996
Sunday 03 November 1996
Sunday 06 October 1996
Friday 08 September 1995
Thursday 06 July 1995
Sunday 02 July 1995
Friday 24 March 1995
Sunday 19 February 1995
Dear Michael Jackson: The reclusive singer is reported to have wed the daughter of Elvis Presley. But is this really a pop marriage made in heaven?
Friday 15 July 1994
Toy fanatic jailed for pounds 12m fraud: Businessman who won Queen's Award for Industry 'created fantasy world in which he was an international wheeler-dealer'. James Cusick reports
Saturday 23 October 1993
Fashion: In the driving seat of the American Dream: A Ford model used to be a way of getting from A to B. Now it's a byword for creating images and making millions, says Marion Hume
Thursday 13 May 1993
Saturday 17 April 1993
Tuesday 16 February 1993
Britain to take more refugees as Cameron bows to pressure after more than 250,000 back our campaign
Senior British politicians tell David Cameron: When dead children are being washed up on beaches – it's time to act
Jeremy Corbyn calls Osama bin Laden's killing a 'tragedy' - but was it taken out of context?
If these extraordinarily powerful images of a dead Syrian child washed up on a beach don't change Europe's attitude to refugees, what will?
Make your voice heard: Sign The Independent's petition to welcome refugees
If you're not already angry about the refugee crisis, here's a history lesson to remind you why you really should be
- 1 If these extraordinarily powerful images of a dead Syrian child washed up on a beach don't change Europe's attitude to refugees, what will?
- 2 'Heartbreaking' Syria orphan photo wasn't taken in Syria and not of orphan
- 3 Bob Geldof offers to take four refugee families into his home 'immediately' as he condemns humanitarian crisis as a ‘f**king disgrace'
- 4 Orthorexia nervosa: How becoming obsessed with healthy eating can lead to malnutrition
- 5 Bryan Cranston speaks candidly about wealth