Teri Shields, who launched daughter Brooke's on-camera career when she was a baby and managed the young star into her 20s, has died. She was 79.
Like this page on Facebook for updates
Saturday 17 April 1993
Tuesday 16 February 1993
Friday 12 February 1993
Fashion: Creedless, classless, ageless - and cheap: Reworked in baby pink or stretched to the limits of the imagination, good old durable denim looks certain to become the designer fabric of the year. Roger Tredre reports
Thursday 14 January 1993
FASHION / The new pluck: Who'd have thought there was so much in an eyebrow? Those bushy Brooke Shields caterpillars have been refined to Fifties arcs and now they've more or less disappeared altogether. You never know what you've got till they've gone
Sunday 13 September 1992
- 1 'Sickening, deluded and unforgivable': Horrific attack brings terror to London’s streets
- 2 Mothers' diets may harm IQs in two-thirds of babies
- 3 Far-right French historian, 78-year-old Dominique Venner, commits suicide in Notre Dame in protest against gay marriage
- 4 Ingrid Loyau-Kennett, the mother-of-two hailed as a hero for confronting Woolwich attackers, thought: 'better me than a child'
- 5 Woolwich attack: The EDL will seek to exploit this evil crime for their own evil ends
BMF is the UK’s biggest and best loved outdoor fitness classes
Find out what The Independent's resident travel expert has to say about one of the most beautiful small cities in the world
Win anything from gadgets to five-star holidays on our competitions and offers page.