Details of the friendship continue to trickle into the public domain
Like this page on Facebook for updates
Tuesday 27 December 2011
Yesterday we brought you some of the key parties and events from the UK this year, today here are some of big events of the celebrity world in 2011.
Wednesday 21 December 2011
This country must be about to become dazzlingly liberal. Because it’s been revealed that the Inland Revenue “negotiated” with big business about their tax bills, often over unch, and then let them off £25bn.
Monday 08 August 2011
Charlie Sheen is throwing a party to watch his own funeral on 'Two and a Half Men'.
Thursday 04 August 2011
Ashton Kutcher will play broken hearted internet billionaire Walden Schmidt on 'Two and a Half Men'.
Wednesday 03 August 2011
The 'Two and a Half Men' season premiere will feature Charlie Harper's funeral.
Tuesday 02 August 2011
Charlie Sheen has dropped an extortion case against porn star Capri Anderson.
Monday 01 August 2011
As the news emerges that Charlie Sheen is due to take a starring role in the new series of Big Brother when it relaunches on Channel 5 later this month, Independent.co.uk has created a round-up of choice phrases from the loquacious actor's previous broadcasting career on his YouTube Channel Sheen’s Korner.
Tuesday 19 July 2011
Charlie Sheen will return to acting in new sitcom 'Anger Management'.
Thursday 07 July 2011
Charlie Sheen is to star in a new comedy series.
Monday 23 May 2011
Friday 13 May 2011
One of the most lucrative franchises in American television once more revolves around Two and a Half Men, after Ashton Kutcher was hired to replace Charlie Sheen in the sitcom he was fired from in spectacular fashion almost three months ago.
- 1 Cameron's freebie to apartheid South Africa
- 2 Is this the scariest advert ever? Japanese tyre commercial comes with its own disclaimer and health warning
- 3 Sherlock series 3: Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman provide teasers for the biggest comeback in British television
- 4 A forgotten episode in Russian history leaves links with the Philippines
- 5 People will try to reduce Mandela to a lilting reggae tune about ‘love’. They will fail