More than a year after Nadine Dorries appeared on the reality show I’m a Celebrity… she has finally done what MPs are required to do, and filled in the appropriate part of the Register of Members’ Interests. Thus we learn that being humiliated in the jungle is less lucrative than we thought. According to the Register, she was paid £6,960 while she was on the show, plus £13,268 two months later for associated interviews and photo shoots, making £20,228 in all – half what the pundits guessed she had received.
Like this page on Facebook for updates
Saturday 25 June 2005
Sunday 19 June 2005
Friday 17 December 2004
Tuesday 26 October 2004
Friday 25 June 2004
Tony Blackburn has been reinstated by the radio station which suspended him for playing records by Sir Cliff Richard. Classic Gold has also restored Richard to its playlist.
Thursday 28 August 2003
Sunday 29 June 2003
Sunday 21 July 2002
Saturday 22 June 2002
Sunday 09 June 2002
Sunday 19 May 2002
Thursday 16 March 2000
Tuesday 28 December 1999
Sunday 26 December 1999
Sunday 19 December 1999
Liam Neeson's Downton dreams
Daniele Watts: Django Unchained actress detained by Los Angeles police after being mistaken for a prostitute
Scottish independence referendum: A nation divided against itself
Scottish independence: David Cameron is becoming the 'George Bush of Britain'
Russia freezes Ukraine into submission: Kiev admits country doesn't have enough fuel for winter
Scottish independence: The Queen breaks silence on referendum debate – as think tank warns of £14bn black hole if Scotland votes Yes
Portuguese academic says British are 'filthy, violent and drunk'
- 1 Scottish independence: Learn from Quebec's mistakes and beware of promises. Vote Yes.
- 2 iOS 8 is full of shiny new features - but it's terrible news for app developers
- 3 A bottle of wine a day is not bad for you and abstaining is worse than drinking, scientist claims
- 4 Hitler’s former food taster reveals the horrors of the Wolf’s Lair
- 5 Cocaine and cannabis haul hidden in Vatican car seized by French police