More than a year after Nadine Dorries appeared on the reality show I’m a Celebrity… she has finally done what MPs are required to do, and filled in the appropriate part of the Register of Members’ Interests. Thus we learn that being humiliated in the jungle is less lucrative than we thought. According to the Register, she was paid £6,960 while she was on the show, plus £13,268 two months later for associated interviews and photo shoots, making £20,228 in all – half what the pundits guessed she had received.
Like this page on Facebook for updates
Saturday 25 June 2005
Sunday 19 June 2005
Friday 17 December 2004
Tuesday 26 October 2004
Friday 25 June 2004
Tony Blackburn has been reinstated by the radio station which suspended him for playing records by Sir Cliff Richard. Classic Gold has also restored Richard to its playlist.
Thursday 28 August 2003
Sunday 29 June 2003
Sunday 21 July 2002
Saturday 22 June 2002
Sunday 09 June 2002
Sunday 19 May 2002
Thursday 16 March 2000
Tuesday 28 December 1999
Sunday 26 December 1999
Sunday 19 December 1999
Pope Francis declares evolution and Big Bang theory are real and God is not 'a magician with a magic wand'
Huge surge in Ukip support after EU funding row, according to new poll
Ukip ‘exploiting grooming scandal’ to secure party’s first police chief
Nigel Farage: 'There’s nothing wrong with white people blacking up'
Muslims, immigration and teenage pregnancy: British people are ignorant about almost everything
Nigel Farage and Frankie Boyle clash over Andrew Lawrence's 'Mock the Week' criticism
- 1 2015 General Election: Green party will not appear in TV debate alongside Ukip – says BBC
- 2 Kentucky gang rape: 15-year-old boy left in critical condition after sexual attack by group at party
- 3 Of course, teenage girls need role models – but not like beauty vlogger Zoella
- 4 North Korean officials 'publicly executed for watching South Korean soap operas'
- 5 Muslims, immigration and teenage pregnancy: British people are ignorant about almost everything