The German forward scored twice in the FA Cup victory over Coventry
Like this page on Facebook for updates
Sunday 24 May 2009
Wednesday 18 March 2009
Preston North End have sent a written apology to the Coventry City defender Ben Turner for the public address announcement that celebrated his own goal during the hosts' 2-1 win at Deepdale on Saturday.
Monday 09 March 2009
Wednesday 25 February 2009
Monday 16 February 2009
Sunday 15 February 2009
Sunday 25 January 2009
Wednesday 07 January 2009
Monday 01 December 2008
Watford chairman Graham Simpson has resigned from the club with immediate effect.
Tuesday 04 November 2008
Monday 20 October 2008
Work: Hosts 'The Jon Gaunt Show' on TalkSport and columnist for 'The Sun'. Previously a theatre company director.
Sunday 19 October 2008
Even Mick McCarthy admitted that fortune favoured Wolverhampton Wanderers as they were reinstated as Coca-Cola Championship leaders.
Tuesday 26 August 2008
The Coventry City manager, Chris Coleman, spent the latter part of Saturday's home defeat to Bristol City in the stands after being dismissed from the touchline at the Ricoh Arena, but he will hope to have a more positive effect on proceedings tonight for the visit of Newcastle United in the second round of the Carling Cup.
Monday 25 August 2008
Chris Coleman slammed the performance of referee Phil Dowd after Coventry lost their undefeated start to the season with a Championship defeat to Bristol City at the Ricoh Arena.
Thursday 14 August 2008
As a white man, I'm surprised more women aren't tweeting the hashtag #KillAllWhiteMen
EU referendum: David Cameron's rules are a 'democratic disgrace', says French-born Scottish politician set to be denied a vote
The day that Britain resigned as a global power
SNP fury as HS2 finds 'no business case' for taking fast train service to Scotland
A nation of inequality: How the UK is failing to feed its most vulnerable people
EU referendum: David Cameron to deny EU migrants and under-18s the chance to vote
- 1 I was raped by another man. And now the Government wants to take away the one thing that saved my life
- 2 Wikipedia edits from inside Parliament removing scandals from MPs' pages, investigation finds
- 3 Preston fan who appeared to snatch Jermaine Beckford's shirt from eight-year-old boy identified and says: 'the truth will come out'
- 4 Johnny Depp facing 10 years in jail for illegally bringing dogs to Australia
- 5 Iran launches anti-Isis cartoon competition 'to expose true nature of Islamic State'