Not all Germans show unwavering respect for authority. “Court Case Dieter” as he is nicknamed, has spent nearly half his life actively loathing it. The 77-year-old retired sports teacher has been in court a record 230 times for insulting establishment figures.
Like this page on Facebook for updates
Sunday 28 May 2006
Tuesday 11 January 2005
Saturday 01 November 2003
Tuesday 24 June 2003
Sunday 22 September 2002
Friday 24 December 1999
Saturday 04 December 1999
Friday 26 November 1999
Tuesday 28 September 1999
Wednesday 30 June 1999
Saturday 26 June 1999
Saturday 23 January 1999
Friday 01 January 1999
Sunday 29 November 1998
Tuesday 17 November 1998
'Jihadi John': CAGE representative storms off Sky News accusing Kay Burley of Islamophobia
Durham Free School: 'Creationism taught at' free school facing closure
Nearly 100,000 of Britain's poorest children go hungry after parents' benefits are cut
Ukip would cut billions from Scottish budget to fund English tax cuts
End of the licence fee: BBC to back radical overhaul of how it is funded
Ukraine crisis: Top Chinese diplomat backs Putin and says West should 'abandon zero-sum mentality'
- 1 What happens to your body when you give up sugar?
- 2 Ed Miliband less influential than One Direction's Louis Tomlinson by official Doncaster power list
- 3 Japanese island overrun with cats after population explodes
- 4 Delhi bus rapist blames dead victim for attack because 'girls are responsible for rape'
- 5 Have sex with your iPad thanks to the new sex toy no-one asked for