Not all Germans show unwavering respect for authority. “Court Case Dieter” as he is nicknamed, has spent nearly half his life actively loathing it. The 77-year-old retired sports teacher has been in court a record 230 times for insulting establishment figures.
Like this page on Facebook for updates
Friday 10 January 1997
Saturday 21 December 1996
Thursday 19 December 1996
Tuesday 19 November 1996
Wednesday 09 October 1996
Sunday 15 September 1996
Saturday 10 August 1996
Saturday 29 June 1996
Monday 17 June 1996
Sunday 16 June 1996
Saturday 15 June 1996
Sunday 26 May 1996
Monday 06 May 1996
Wednesday 01 May 1996
Climate change: 2015 will be the hottest year on record 'by a mile', experts say
Jeremy Corbyn calls Osama bin Laden's killing a 'tragedy' - but was it taken out of context?
Tony Blair attacks Jeremy Corbyn's 'Alice In Wonderland' politics
Theresa May says migrants should be banned from entering the UK unless they have jobs lined up
Iain Duncan Smith 'should resign over disability benefit death figures', says Jeremy Corbyn
UN investigating British Government over human rights abuses caused by IDS welfare reforms
- 1 If you're not already angry about the migrant crisis, here's a history lesson to remind you why you really should be
- 2 David De Gea: Manchester United goalkeeper's £29m move to Real Madrid off - because paperwork 'not done in time'
- 3 Pansexual: What is it - and when did the term gain popularity?
- 4 Netherlands to withdraw food and shelter from failed asylum-seekers after just 'a few weeks'
- 5 Blood Moon and Supermoon: September to bring brightest – and dimmest – full Moon of the year on same night