Who will be leaving the competition tomorrow?
Like this page on Facebook for updates
Friday 12 June 2009
Tuesday 26 August 2008
When George Michael walked on to the stage at London's Earls Court, in one of the final dates of his two-year farewell tour, he told fans that they were lucky to see a show that he had practised 103 times. He was right: this was big-budget showmanship at its best.
Monday 25 August 2008
George Michael told British fans he was pleased to be home when he took to the stage for one of the final shows in his two-year 25 Live Tour. The singer also revealed he planned to release a Christmas single.
Sunday 24 August 2008
Wednesday 13 August 2008
There is more to the literary prowess of Transatlantic socialite Plum Sykes than we previously believed.
Thursday 17 April 2008
Sometimes, it's hard to see what all the fuss is about when an unknown band suddenly becomes flavour of the month. Take Minnesota's Tapes 'n Tapes, whose 2006 debut The Loon drew unaccountably rave reviews for its routine alt.rock exercises.
Friday 21 March 2008
For this follow-up, Guillemots adopt a more direct approach than on the overly sensitive Through the Windowpane. In place of the lavish orchestrations that bookended their debut, Red starts with the synthetic fanfare that opens "Kriss Kross", a lumbering funk-rock groove imploring one to "dance with your thunder and lightning".
Tuesday 26 February 2008
Saturday 19 January 2008
BBC1's latest Saturday night entertainment flagship promises a prime-time talent show that will "leave viewers amazed and wondering if seeing is believing" as look- and sound-a-like singers battle it out for the chance of a three-month residency in Las Vegas performing as the celebrity of their choice.
Friday 11 January 2008
Tuesday 18 April 2006
- 1 North Korea: Kim Jong Un 'sacks powerful uncle and has his aides executed'
- 2 The hardwired difference between male and female brains could explain why men are 'better at map reading'
- 3 Is this the scariest advert ever? Japanese tyre commercial comes with its own disclaimer and health warning
- 4 A forgotten episode in Russian history leaves links with the Philippines
- 5 ‘Put it in my mouth’: Viewers outraged by apparent reference to oral sex in VIP e-cig advert