The famously acerbic TV personality then shared the image on his Twitter account alongside the caption: "Sadly, I fell asleep on the plane."
Like this page on Facebook for updates
Sunday 26 December 1999
Wednesday 15 September 1999
Sunday 08 August 1999
Wednesday 30 June 1999
Friday 18 June 1999
Wednesday 19 May 1999
Thursday 06 May 1999
Thursday 25 March 1999
Saturday 06 March 1999
Saturday 27 February 1999
Saturday 23 January 1999
Monday 11 January 1999
Saturday 26 December 1998
Sunday 13 December 1998
Monday 07 December 1998
Yvette Cooper: Our choice is years of Tory rule under Jeremy Corbyn – or a return to a Labour government
Labour leadership contender Jeremy Corbyn says 'we can learn a great deal from Karl Marx'
Is Britain really full up? Are migrants taking our jobs? Leading academic answers the most common anti-immigration claims
Public anger after French sunbather beaten up by gang for wearing a bikini in Reims park
Labour leadership: New poll shows party is now even 'less electable' than under Ed Miliband
While we fixate on Calais, the Home Office is quietly deporting dozens of migrants on 'ghost flights'
- 1 Free porn websites could be shut down within months, says David Cameron
- 2 Stuart Baggs dies: Apprentice star 'The Brand' found dead aged 27
- 3 Whoopi Goldberg tells Cara Delevingne to suck it up: 'She's not famous. I'M famous'
- 4 1000 people played Foo Fighters simultaneously to try and get them to play their city
- 5 Every club should be like Labour – you can’t join as a new member unless you’re already a member