Computer giant Hewlett-Packard is set to cut more than 1,000 jobs in the UK as part of a global downsizing, the company announced today.
Like this page on Facebook for updates
Tuesday 10 November 2009
John Walsh couldn’t sleep the night his lottery numbers came up. Having checked them on Teletext at 3am on Sunday he thought it wise to make sure he was not dreaming by waking his family.
Monday 09 November 2009
A group of IT workers from Liverpool have won a £45.5 million share of the Euromillions jackpot, sources said today.
Tuesday 03 November 2009
Wednesday 21 October 2009
Friday 29 May 2009
Union leaders accused the Government of failing Britain's manufacturing industry yesterday after Hewlett-Packard announced plans to outsource nearly 850 factory jobs from Scotland to the Czech Republic.
Wednesday 20 May 2009
Hewlett-Packard is recalling thousands of rechargeable battery packs sold worldwide and used in laptop computers due to a potential fire hazard .
Wednesday 29 April 2009
Brocade Communications Systems is deepening its ties with a powerful ally, IBM, forging a new distribution deal for internet routers and switches at a time when bigger rival Cisco Systems is straining some of its old relationships.
Sunday 22 March 2009
Tuesday 17 March 2009
Cisco Systems wants a bigger chunk of the corporate computing market, and plans to start selling servers in competition with old partners like Hewlett-Packard and IBM.
Sunday 15 February 2009
Sunday 25 January 2009
- 1 Cameron's freebie to apartheid South Africa
- 2 Is this the scariest advert ever? Japanese tyre commercial comes with its own disclaimer and health warning
- 3 A forgotten episode in Russian history leaves links with the Philippines
- 4 Australian ultra-nationalist politician Stephanie Banister in car crash immigration TV interview
- 5 From 'terrorist' to tea with the Queen