Seaclose Park, Newport
Jammu And Kashmir
Like this page on Facebook for updates
Saturday 25 June 2011
US investigators say that they are closer to uncovering the mystery of how Osama bin Laden was able to hide in plain view in a Pakistani garrison town after phone records belonging to the al-Qa’ida leader’s courier revealed a link to a banned local terrorist group.
Thursday 16 June 2011
On the outskirts of the Pakistani capital lives a militant considered so powerful that Osama bin Laden consulted with him before issuing a fatwa to attack American interests.
Monday 18 April 2011
Sunday 10 April 2011
Friday 08 April 2011
A prominent Muslim religious leader was killed in a blast outside a mosque in Indian Kashmir today.
Wednesday 30 March 2011
Friday 25 February 2011
Basharat Peer was 13 when a pro-Kashmiri protest turned into a massacre after Indian troops opened fire. The subsequent insurgency brought his quiet, rural childhood to an end: "The war of my adolescence had started... I fail to remember who told me about aazadi, or freedom".
Monday 21 February 2011
Within the Kashmir valley, many refer to the separatist Sayeed Ali Geelani as "the calendar leader" because of his practice of naming days to be observed by a strike.
Sunday 13 February 2011
Saturday 05 February 2011
Thousands of angry villagers blocked a key highway in Indian-administered Kashmir today, accusing the army of killing a young man in custody.
Sunday 30 January 2011
Thursday 20 January 2011
Monday 03 January 2011
It was a measure of Phillips Talbot's understanding and knowledge of India and Pakistan that he had been acclaimed as the doyen of American experts on South Asia.
Tuesday 21 December 2010
The names and addresses of hundreds of supporters of the English Defence League have been published online. The hackers, operating under the name "TeaMp0isoN", are almost certainly British Pakistanis – TeaMp0isoN has previously claimed responsibility for hacks on Indian politicians' websites.
- 1 Bankers could face jail after report urges the Government to introduce new criminal offence for reckless management
- 2 Breaking the Silence: In the reality of occupation, there are no Palestinian civilians – only potential terrorists
- 3 Richard Nieuwenhuizen death: Six teenagers and 50-year-old father convicted of manslaughter in shocking case of referee killed over a game of football
- 4 Exclusive: Newcastle's star talent-spotter on brink as Joe Kinnear sparks walkout
- 5 Vast methane 'plumes' seen in Arctic ocean as sea ice retreats