A look ahead to this week’s Premier League fixture at Carrow Road
Like this page on Facebook for updates
Wednesday 27 October 2004
Kevin Keegan will write a letter of apology to referee Steve Dunn for his foul-mouthed tunnel tirade at St James' Park on Sunday - but remains unrepentant about his post-match media comments.
Saturday 23 October 2004
Kevin Keegan said last night that he can see the end of his managerial career in sight.
Friday 15 October 2004
Monday 04 October 2004
Friday 01 October 2004
Kevin Keegan has insisted that Robbie Fowler is "too important" to Manchester City just to be cast aside.
Monday 20 September 2004
Crystal Palace 1 Manchester City 2
Monday 30 August 2004
Sunday 29 August 2004
Monday 16 August 2004
Monday 09 August 2004
Wednesday 28 July 2004
Monday 07 June 2004
Sunday 11 April 2004
Wednesday 07 April 2004
Monday 29 March 2004
Liam Neeson's Downton dreams
Daniele Watts: Django Unchained actress detained by Los Angeles police after being mistaken for a prostitute
Scottish independence referendum: A nation divided against itself
Scottish independence: David Cameron is becoming the 'George Bush of Britain'
Russia freezes Ukraine into submission: Kiev admits country doesn't have enough fuel for winter
Scottish independence: The Queen breaks silence on referendum debate – as think tank warns of £14bn black hole if Scotland votes Yes
Portuguese academic says British are 'filthy, violent and drunk'
- 1 Scottish independence: Learn from Quebec's mistakes and beware of promises. Vote Yes.
- 2 iOS 8 is full of shiny new features - but it's terrible news for app developers
- 3 A bottle of wine a day is not bad for you and abstaining is worse than drinking, scientist claims
- 4 Hitler’s former food taster reveals the horrors of the Wolf’s Lair
- 5 Cocaine and cannabis haul hidden in Vatican car seized by French police