Revenue jumped 63% to $2.59 billion in the fourth quarter, beating analysts’ expectation
Like this page on Facebook for updates
Tuesday 28 January 2014
Gives you the option to ‘brag’ about your tally to friends – via Facebook of course
Thursday 16 January 2014
Latest move looks to enhance its presence in the real-time new game
Wednesday 15 January 2014
Product release rumoured to launch by the end of January would aggregate news stories and 'hearken back to a time before digital devices'
Monday 30 December 2013
How do you keep familial relations sweet on social media?
Monday 09 December 2013
The group, including Microsoft, Google and Apple, say that the balance has tipped "in favour of the state and away from the rights of the individual"
Tuesday 08 October 2013
Facebook paid no corporation tax in Britain last year despite generating an estimated £223 million in revenues, The Independent's sister paper the Evening Standard has revealed.
Monday 30 September 2013
'The Faces of Facebook' also lists users by chronological order, and guess who's number one...
Wednesday 25 September 2013
Founder and CEO Mark Zuckberg shared the image on his personal Facebook page
Thursday 12 September 2013
Mayer stressed that Yahoo had no choice in complying with government requests; Zuckerberg says: "The government blew it"
Wednesday 21 August 2013
Facebook founder’s audacious bid to put the entire planet online
Monday 19 August 2013
Programmer tried to alert Facebook to the bug but was ignored and so took more direct action
Sunday 04 August 2013
Friday 02 August 2013
Friday 26 July 2013
In The Red
Thursday 25 July 2013
Ad sales over £1bn in quarter for first time as overall revenues up more than 53%
The sickening truth about food banks that the Tories don't want you to know
Katie Hopkins on LBC: Listen to caller taking The Sun columnist to task over migrant comments
Migrant boat disaster: Ukip candidate mocks victims in sickening Twitter post
Nigel Farage wants the BBC to stop making programmes like Doctor Who, Strictly Come Dancing, and Top Gear
Global warming: Scientists say temperatures could rise by 6C by 2100 and call for action ahead of UN meeting in Paris
General Election 2015: Britain would become a 'communist dictatorship' under Ed Miliband and Nicola Sturgeon, claims wife of Michael Gove
- 1 'We're not heroes, just tourists': Swedish police officers on holiday stop vicious assault on New York subway
- 2 Black Mass trailer: Johnny Depp might have started making good films again
- 3 Jacob Lescenski and Anthony Martinez: Straight student asks gay friend to High School prom and makes a million Twitter friends
- 4 Buckingham Palace guard who attacked passers-by in 'most most violent piece of CCTV footage' police officer had seen walks free
- 5 Australian student Tommy Connolly, 23, adopts his pregnant, homeless 17-year-old cousin to give her a chance at 'a better life'