Facebook paid no corporation tax in Britain last year despite generating an estimated £223 million in revenues, The Independent's sister paper the Evening Standard has revealed.
Like this page on Facebook for updates
Monday 30 September 2013
'The Faces of Facebook' also lists users by chronological order, and guess who's number one...
Wednesday 25 September 2013
Founder and CEO Mark Zuckberg shared the image on his personal Facebook page
Thursday 12 September 2013
Mayer stressed that Yahoo had no choice in complying with government requests; Zuckerberg says: "The government blew it"
Wednesday 21 August 2013
Facebook founder’s audacious bid to put the entire planet online
Monday 19 August 2013
Programmer tried to alert Facebook to the bug but was ignored and so took more direct action
Sunday 04 August 2013
Friday 02 August 2013
Friday 26 July 2013
In The Red
Thursday 25 July 2013
Ad sales over £1bn in quarter for first time as overall revenues up more than 53%
Thursday 13 June 2013
Bermuda puts global agreement at risk
Sunday 26 May 2013
The UK launch of the "Facebook phone" has been postponed following poor sales in the United States and lukewarm customer feedback.
- 1 Cameron's freebie to apartheid South Africa
- 2 Nelson Mandela life story: An unconquerable spirit
- 3 Is this the scariest advert ever? Japanese tyre commercial comes with its own disclaimer and health warning
- 4 A forgotten episode in Russian history leaves links with the Philippines
- 5 Nelson Mandela: From 'terrorist' to tea with the Queen