Study found volunteers showed a leftward shift in their political opinions, regardless of their views prior to watching
Like this page on Facebook for updates
Saturday 27 May 2006
Shares in the airport operator BAA surged back above the price being offered by Ferrovial yesterday after the Spanish construction giant made it clear that it intends to press ahead with its offer despite the threat of a monopolies investigation into the UK airport market.
Tuesday 09 August 2005
Sunday 24 November 2002
Friday 30 August 2002
Monday 27 December 1999
Wednesday 22 December 1999
Friday 17 December 1999
Monday 13 September 1999
Sunday 06 June 1999
Friday 21 May 1999
Sunday 16 May 1999
Sunday 28 February 1999
Saturday 16 January 1999
Sunday 22 November 1998
Thursday 19 November 1998
Scottish independence referendum: A nation divided against itself
Scottish referendum results: Cross-party consensus collapses amid Tory-Labour spat on the 'English question'
Scottish independence: David Cameron is becoming the 'George Bush of Britain'
Russia freezes Ukraine into submission: Kiev admits country doesn't have enough fuel for winter
Archbishop of Canterbury admits doubts about existence of God
Portuguese academic says British are 'filthy, violent and drunk'
- 1 Scottish referendum: So how about the English now being given a chance to split from England?
- 2 Stamford Hill council removes 'unacceptable' posters telling women which side of the road to walk down
- 3 Kim Kardashian 'naked pictures' leaked on 4chan weeks after Jennifer Lawrence 'The Fappening' scandal
- 4 Matthew Miller: American sentenced to hard labour in North Korea 'wanted to be Snowden II'
- 5 Iranian blogger found guilty of insulting Prophet Mohammad on Facebook sentenced to death