Law is as modern in his way as Richard Burton was 50 years ago
Like this page on Facebook for updates
Saturday 05 April 1997
Monday 17 March 1997
Sunday 26 January 1997
Saturday 25 January 1997
Wednesday 12 April 1995
THEATRE / Virtual reality: Paul Taylor on electronic circuits and electric performances in Ninagawa's production of Peer Gynt at the Barbican; plus Thomas Otway revived in Manchester
Saturday 05 March 1994
THEATRE / A Peer with no equals: The plan was to stage Ibsen's Peer Gynt on home soil in Olympic year. Enter the Japanese master Ninagawa. Teaterflopp] jeered a Norwegian critic. By Paul Taylor
Wednesday 16 February 1994
Saturday 24 April 1993
THEATRE / Barker's up for assault again: The Europeans - Greenwich; Blood Wedding - Lyric Hammersmith; Don't Fool With Love - Queen's Hall Arts Centre
Sunday 28 March 1993
Monday 11 January 1993
Emergency call 'started off dumb, but got pretty serious'
Thought you'd seen it all after the Jeremy Paxman interview?
Argentinian scored 'rabona' wonder goal for Tottenham in Europa League – see it here
Far-right organisation has defended its actions on Facebook
Of course, teenage girls need role models – but not like beauty vlogger Zoella
Cameron is warned 'no possibility' of UK reducing immigration and that bid to bring in quota on migrant workers would be illegal
Support for EU membership 'at highest level since 1991' with most Brits wanting to stay 'in'
Thousands with degenerative conditions classified as 'fit to work in future' – despite no possibility of improvement
Residents should throw a street party and mix with immigrant neighbours, councils told
London bus driver 'kicks gay couple off for kissing'
- 1 This 'woman calls police to order pizza' story isn't going where you're expecting
- 2 Watch what happened when food critics were unknowingly served McDonald's
- 3 Jimmy Carr's controversial Oscar Pistorius joke goes a bit too far at the Q Awards
- 4 Ottawa shootings: Bruce MacKinnon's cartoon is the perfect tribute to soldier Nathan Cirillo
- 5 Of course, teenage girls need role models – but not like beauty vlogger Zoella