Like this page on Facebook for updates
Friday 19 December 2008
Tuesday 09 December 2008
Baz Luhrmann says his epic Australia is still not finished.
Friday 05 December 2008
Tuesday 11 November 2008
Monday 13 October 2008
Baz Luhrmann probably considers himself an artist. He makes big commercial movies (Romeo & Juliet, Moulin Rouge) but he also makes commercials (Nicole Kidman in an ad for Chanel No 5). And now he’s made an ad for Tourism Australia.
Friday 18 July 2008
Perhaps it has disappeared through a window into another universe, like its characters.
Sunday 13 July 2008
Among the upper echelons of superstardom it seems the fashion for naming your child something downright ridiculous has not died down. As if Fifi Trixibelle and Peaches Honeyblossom were not bad enough, now Nicole Kidman has bestowed on her daughter the unwanted gift of the name Sunday Rose. At first this fate seems passable, until you learn that she was born on a Monday.
Tuesday 08 July 2008
Nicole Kidman gave birth on a Monday to a baby girl named Sunday.
Sunday 04 May 2008
The makers of 'The Golden Compass' have taken the 'Supermarket Sweep' approach to adapting Philip Pullman's fantasy novel, in that they charge through it, grabbing as many of the key scenes as they can, without pausing to consider whether those scenes fit together to make a coherent film.
Sunday 02 March 2008
Friday 08 February 2008
- 1 Gurdwaras-turned-food banks: Sikh temples are catering for rise in Britain’s hungry
- 2 Council bans use of word ‘Commie’ – but ‘fascist’ and ‘Nazi’ are fine
- 3 The poorest pay the price for austerity: Workers face biggest fall in living standards since Victorian era
- 4 Newly vegan Beyoncé wears fox fur to dine in meat free restaurant
- 5 'I'm experiencing austerity as well', says Princess Michael of Kent