New handset to launch in the UK in June will be just 6.18mm thick
Like this page on Facebook for updates
Wednesday 03 September 2008
Mobile phone handsets that double as electronic swipe-and-go travelcards, credit cards, and even supermarket loyalty cards, could hit the high street within the next few years.
Sunday 31 August 2008
Thursday 14 August 2008
Vodafone is to add 50 shops to its 350-strong retail network over the coming 12 months, hiring an extra 200-plus staff on top of the 300 already being recruited to improve its face-to-face customer service.
Friday 11 July 2008
Shoppers will flock to 1,250 stores across Britain today in search of the new 3G iPhone, Apple's combined music player, phone and internet browser. Many will be disappointed.
Wednesday 09 July 2008
The next generation iPhone hits the high street this week, but the rush to pre-order on the internet was enough to crash the website and sell out within just a few hours.
Sunday 20 April 2008
The cost of Apple's iPhone handset is being cut to attract new customers.
Friday 14 March 2008
O2 has signed a deal with Napster, the online music site, that gives the mobile operator's subscribers access to 5 million tracks for download to both the phone and PC.
Saturday 08 March 2008
Thursday 28 February 2008
O2 has just four months to avoid contract penalties that would cost it £40m following a warning shot fired across its bows by the telecoms regulator yesterday.
Wednesday 27 February 2008
Mobile phone company O2 was today threatened with regulatory action after it failed to meet a deadline to provide its 3G network to 80% of the UK population.
Tuesday 24 January 2006
Monday 23 January 2006
Tuesday 01 November 2005
Monday 31 October 2005
- 1 Serena Williams apologises after comment that rape victim 'shouldn't have put herself in that position'
- 2 Disability campaigners celebrate 'victory' after government rethink over plans to make it more difficult to claim disability benefits
- 3 Bankers could face jail after report urges the Government to introduce new criminal offence for reckless management
- 4 Breaking the Silence: In the reality of occupation, there are no Palestinian civilians – only potential terrorists
- 5 We never knew Nigella Lawson - and we still don’t