Is that wedding bells we hear?
Like this page on Facebook for updates
Thursday 18 September 2008
Thursday 07 August 2008
Hold the presses: feather-brained celebrity may not be so feather-brained after all. The socialite Paris Hilton has now mocked John McCain with a retaliatory "campaign ad" – and it could just be funnier than its inspiration, the Republican presidential candidate's spot likening his rival Barack Obama to herself and her fellow denizen of the gossip columns Britney Spears.
Wednesday 06 August 2008
Paris Hilton, the blonde, doe-eyed celebrity thrust into the presidential campaign in an ad by Republican candidate John McCain, issued a tart rebuttal yesterday, albeit in a scantily clad, tongue-in-cheek kind of way.
Saturday 02 August 2008
Friday 01 August 2008
John McCain has unleashed a withering television commercial interweaving clips of Paris Hilton and Britney Spears with footage of Barack Obama addressing 200,000 Germans in Berlin a week ago in an apparent attempt to portray the Illinois senator as a bimbo celebrity with more smile than substance.
Saturday 28 June 2008
Friday 28 March 2008
Toxic stuff. If the name Paris Hilton doesn't set your inner alarm bell ringing, then you might innocently settle down to this morality tale about "inner beauty" – and then you'll be sorry.
Saturday 01 March 2008
Friday 08 February 2008
Sunday 30 September 2007
Friday 27 February 2004
Scottish independence referendum: A nation divided against itself
Scottish referendum results: Cross-party consensus collapses amid Tory-Labour spat on the 'English question'
Scottish independence: David Cameron is becoming the 'George Bush of Britain'
Russia freezes Ukraine into submission: Kiev admits country doesn't have enough fuel for winter
Archbishop of Canterbury admits doubts about existence of God
Portuguese academic says British are 'filthy, violent and drunk'
- 1 Scottish referendum: So how about the English now being given a chance to split from England?
- 2 Friends 20th anniversary: Alison Jackson photographs reunited cast
- 3 London council removes 'unacceptable' Stamford Hill posters telling women which side of the road to walk down
- 4 The response to my Pizza Express review has been overwhelming, and taught me a lot about journalism
- 5 Free U2 album: How the most generous giveaway in music history turned into a PR disaster