US singer claims people in the UK do not 'get' his controversial song
Like this page on Facebook for updates
Saturday 27 June 2009
Friday 09 January 2009
Sunday 07 December 2008
Thursday 18 September 2008
He’s unlikely to miss the money, but Bill Gates is coming to terms with the fact that neither Jerry Seinfeld, nor a $300m (£160m) investment, can succeed in making him look cool.
The world’s richest man has axed Microsoft’s bizarre new television commercial, in which he starred alongside the New York comedian, just two weeks after a disastrous launch, when it was described as one of the worst ads in history.
Tuesday 02 September 2008
Wednesday 27 August 2008
It would be a whole lot easier to approve of US funk-rock entourage N.E.R.D if their lead singer and musical guiding light Pharrell Williams wasn't clearly in the midst of such a passionate love affair with himself.
Sunday 24 August 2008
First Night: Chester French, Carling Academy, Birmingham <img src="http://www.independent.co.uk/multimedia/archive/00015/2stars_15784a.jpg" alt="2 stars" height="10" width="56"/>
Wednesday 20 August 2008
Sunday 17 August 2008
Friday 01 August 2008
Wednesday 16 July 2008
- 1 Cameron's freebie to apartheid South Africa
- 2 Is this the scariest advert ever? Japanese tyre commercial comes with its own disclaimer and health warning
- 3 A forgotten episode in Russian history leaves links with the Philippines
- 4 Australian ultra-nationalist politician Stephanie Banister in car crash immigration TV interview
- 5 Nelson Mandela: From 'terrorist' to tea with the Queen