This exclusive-use property is the very highest of the high-end, reveals James Palmer
Like this page on Facebook for updates
Friday 02 July 2010
"My father's Poseidon? Why didn't anyone tell me?" Yep, hokum. And Chris Columbus-directed hokum to boot.
Thursday 01 July 2010
Hollywood star Meryl Streep is in discussions to play Baroness Thatcher in a new film, it was confirmed today.
Sunday 18 April 2010
Friday 16 April 2010
Friday 02 April 2010
This glum, self-important drama of familial dysfunction stars heart-throb du jour Robert Pattinson as Tyler, a rich kid at odds with his Master of the Universe dad (Pierce Brosnan).
Sunday 14 February 2010
Saturday 13 February 2010
Friday 12 February 2010
So here is how the dread Chris Columbus intends to fill the franchise-vacuum once Harry Potter finally departs the screen.
Sunday 27 December 2009
Friday 18 December 2009
Sunday 01 November 2009
Friday 30 October 2009
Oh, to be able to drive a real car using a remote control.
Tuesday 27 October 2009
Wednesday 21 October 2009
A self-confessed swindler dubbed "King Con" fought back tears today as he blamed his life of crime on childhood abuse.
Friday 09 October 2009
Isis, we are told, is a 'clear and dangerous threat to our way of life'. I’m sorry, but I just don’t buy it
Exclusive: 'Putin's Russia has been my biggest regret,' says Nato's outgoing Secretary General
'Women, walk wherever you want' posters taken down in Stamford Hill following 'unacceptable' signs separating men and women
There’s no excuse for Dave Lee Travis’s behaviour, but we need to keep a sense of proportion
Mark Reckless becomes second Tory MP to defect to Ukip in a month
Should gay sex be illegal? 16% of Britons think so
- 1 Five-year-old Iris Grace is raising awareness of autism through her extraordinary paintings
- 2 Car tax disc changes: Two days to go - and they affect you much more than just not displaying a piece of paper
- 3 The Simpsons death: Creator Al Jean would 'kill himself' before character like Homer or Lisa
- 4 British man raped while urinating in bushes at Oktoberfest beer festival in Germany
- 5 Pope Francis assures atheists: You don’t have to believe in God to go to heaven