A tiny bat the size of a human thumb has become the first to be recorded crossing the North Sea from Britain to mainland Europe – before meeting an untimely end in the Netherlands.
Like this page on Facebook for updates
Thursday 26 August 1999
Friday 13 August 1999
Thursday 29 July 1999
Sunday 20 June 1999
Wednesday 26 May 1999
Tuesday 11 May 1999
Saturday 08 May 1999
Saturday 17 April 1999
Sunday 14 March 1999
Thursday 04 February 1999
Sunday 31 January 1999
Wednesday 06 January 1999
Thursday 03 December 1998
Tuesday 01 December 1998
Saturday 31 October 1998
Ukip supporters are 55 or older, white and socially conservative, finds British Social Attitudes Report
Street preacher quoting from the Bible fined for calling homosexuality an 'abomination'
Woman filmed launching racist tirade against men on the Tube for speaking in 'own lingo'
The West has it totally wrong on Lee Kuan Yew
David Cameron calls Labour 'hopeless, sneering socialists' while announcing 7-day NHS plans
Revealed: Putin's army of pro-Kremlin bloggers
- 1 Tidal launch: The most pretentious lines from Alicia Keys' valedictory speech
- 2 Trevor Noah: Jon Stewart's replacement faces online criticism over 'anti-Semitic' tweets
- 3 Martha Stewart accuses Snoop Dogg of 'smoking for four hours' during Justin Bieber Roast
- 4 Gamers confess the worst things they've done in The Sims
- 5 Syrian child photographed 'surrendering to camera because she thought it was a gun'