Fatboy Slim has been announced as the final headliner for Bestival's 10th anniversary event.
Like this page on Facebook for updates
Saturday 07 July 2012
All the Wright moves as a soul star revisits her roots
Saturday 12 May 2012
For Heroes, Willie Nelson both delves into the past, with songs from country music's Forties prehistory, and the present day, with covers of material by Tom Waits, Pearl Jam and Coldplay.
Sunday 14 August 2011
Saturday 23 July 2011
Friday 22 July 2011
Its inner-city location may not suggest wellies, but numerous downpours over east London have left Victoria Park resembling something of a mudbath. It certainly makes Lovebox feel like more of a traditional festival, although the event – now in its eighth year – has been a summer fixture for a while now.
Tuesday 28 June 2011
Sunday 12 June 2011
Sunday 22 May 2011
Friday 20 May 2011
Even the Snoop faithful were impatient at his late arrival, around 10.20pm, whistling and booing at the empty stage. When he did stroll on in his customary casual manner, the "King of the West Coast" was instantly forgiven.
Wednesday 18 May 2011
Snoop Dogg wants to launch a TV show to find the hottest talent from "the hood".
Friday 15 April 2011
It's many a year since the pigtailed rapper spat an inspired or original line, but he does at least recognise what some more articulate verbalists fail to grasp, which is that character and delivery counts as much as meaning – and few of his peers have as instantly recognisable a style as Snoop's laidback, lascivious drawl.
- 1 Mountain goats' miraculous escape from avalanche captured in dramatic video footage
- 2 It’s shameful that our universities have accepted gender segregation under pressure from the most oppressive religious fanatics
- 3 Sir Ian McKellen hits back at Damian Lewis' 'fruity actor' claims
- 4 Kenyan politician Mike Sonko left red-faced after photoshopping himself next to Nelson Mandela
- 5 Selfie at funeral: Cameron squeezes in on Obama snap at Mandela memorial