The popular franchise is attempting to engage with younger fans of the series
Like this page on Facebook for updates
Saturday 14 September 2013
That's the one thing all religions have in common
Thursday 12 September 2013
Universal Pictures has announced the new film will be called Jurassic World
Thursday 05 September 2013
US surveillance is illegal, says Nieta
Saturday 24 August 2013
Helicopter crashes with 18 on board
Tuesday 20 August 2013
The in-demand director is stoking interest in something... It's just not clear what
Former Darth Vader: Three of George Lucas' Star Wars films were 'no comparison with the original films'
Monday 19 August 2013
David Prowse, the man who played Darth Vader's physical form, is less than enthusiastic about George Lucas' prequel
Big, bigger, biggest: Comparison chart shows the relative sizes of machines and monsters from the worlds of gaming and film
Tuesday 13 August 2013
Could Japanese Godzilla beat American Godzilla? And how big is the Starship Enterprise? At last, some answers...
Monday 05 August 2013
The Absolute Radio DJ Christan O'Connell is the latest public figure to try his hand at stand-up. He does so with some previous experience and his innate abilities make for a solid hour debut.
Monday 29 July 2013
Oscar-winning composer John Williams is to return to score Star Wars: Episode VII, it has been announced.
Monday 29 July 2013
De de de de de de de de... What’s that?
Tuesday 23 July 2013
Job done. Emirates Team New Zealand’s demolition of Italy’s Prada-backed Luna Rossa means that the Kiwis have already secured one of the finalist slots in the challenger series Louis Vuitton Cup as they seek to win the America’s Cup .
- 1 Cameron's freebie to apartheid South Africa
- 2 Sherlock series 3: Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman provide teasers for the biggest comeback in British television
- 3 Is this the scariest advert ever? Japanese tyre commercial comes with its own disclaimer and health warning
- 4 Australian ultra-nationalist politician Stephanie Banister in car crash immigration TV interview
- 5 People will try to reduce Mandela to a lilting reggae tune about ‘love’. They will fail