Council leader pays tribute to 'immensely talented and highly educated young man'
Like this page on Facebook for updates
Thursday 25 May 2006
The news and information group Reuters became the latest large company to commit to wiping out its domestic pension deficit yesterday, pledging to pay £230m into its two UK schemes over the next two years.
Monday 27 February 2006
Sunday 12 June 2005
Monday 14 June 2004
Saturday 12 June 2004
At 3.40pm yesterday at the Stella Artois Championships here, everybody blinked. Then everybody cheered. A small, fluffy, yellow ball projected from the racket strings of Andy Roddick, the US Open champion, was timed at 153mph - the fastest serve ever recorded.
Saturday 05 June 2004
Greg Rusedski set his sights on a much more impressive performance in the Stella Artois Championship at Queen's Club, London, next week, after being outplayed by the Canadian teenager Frank Dancevic in the quarter-finals of the Surbiton Trophy. The 30-year-old admitted that "it has been harder to come back than I thought".
Wednesday 11 February 2004
Tuesday 09 September 2003
Sunday 07 September 2003
Sunday 15 June 2003
Saturday 14 June 2003
- 1 Gurdwaras-turned-food banks: Sikh temples are catering for rise in Britain’s hungry
- 2 Exercise most effective lifestyle choice for preventing dementia, researchers say
- 3 Teenage girl convicted of robbery after taking pre-crime selfie wielding knife
- 4 Newly vegan Beyoncé wears fox fur to dine in meat free restaurant
- 5 'I'm experiencing austerity as well', says Princess Michael of Kent