Hexagon Theatre, Reading
Like this page on Facebook for updates
Monday 26 April 2010
Saturday 10 April 2010
Thursday 01 April 2010
Saturday 27 March 2010
Saturday 20 March 2010
Sunday 14 February 2010
Friday 05 February 2010
A lifeguard who rescued the victim of a shark attack off Florida's Atlantic coast said yesterday he could see several sharks breaking the surface and blood in the water as he approached in rough surf.
Friday 15 January 2010
Friday 04 December 2009
Fuentes's new short-story collection takes a look at varying shades of familial unhappiness. In the opening story, a woman gives up her job as a much-groped flight attendant and returns to her parents' home to surf the net; while in "The Armed Family" an ambitious young man reveals his brother's hiding place to the military police.
Saturday 07 November 2009
Thursday 22 October 2009
Tuesday 13 October 2009
A firefighter who died while surfing had been arrested just two days before his death on suspicion of child porn offences, police confirmed today.
Sunday 04 October 2009
This Danish duo has always had a sombre and uniquely Nordic take on 1960s Americana, the inevitable result of listening to the Beach Boys in a country where it's too chilly to surf.
The Couch Surfer: ‘Swayze’s character in Point Break was a compelling film role model’
Monday 28 September 2009
Saturday 19 September 2009
Culinary experts in The Netherlands thought it was 'fresh' and 'tasty'
Cameron is warned 'no possibility' of UK reducing immigration and that bid to bring in quota on migrant workers would be illegal
Of course, teenage girls need role models – but not like beauty vlogger Zoella
Support for EU membership 'at highest level since 1991' with most Brits wanting to stay 'in'
Residents should throw a street party and mix with immigrant neighbours, councils told
Russell Brand threatened with arrest after filming outside Fox News headquarters
London bus driver 'kicks gay couple off for kissing'
- 1 Nokia no more: Microsoft drops once-ubiquitous mobile name – in favour of its Lumia brand
- 2 Renee Zellweger on plastic surgery: 'I'm living a more fulfilling life and I'm thrilled that perhaps it shows'
- 3 Jimmy Carr's controversial Oscar Pistorius joke goes too far at the Q Awards
- 4 Australian café owner sparks debate after saying 'No' to having unruly children on premises
- 5 NHS staff banned from drinking tea or coffee on the job because it looks like they're not working hard enough