The Williams family entourage is normally a feature of Wimbledon but this year Serena has been supported only by sister Isha. Her father, Richard has stayed home following the birth of a son, Dillon, while the rest of the family, including Venus, have also remained Stateside. Serena is staying in the same house in Wimbledon where they have previously passed the fortnight and despite her big sister not being there, she is still sleeping in the smaller bedroom.
- 1 Turning up the voice of America
- 2 The poorest pay the price for austerity: Workers face biggest fall in living standards since Victorian era
- 3 The man who made Femen: New film outs Victor Svyatski as the mastermind behind the protest group and its breast-baring stunts
- 4 Mass murder in the Middle East is funded by our friends the Saudis
- 5 Japan cracks down on leaks after scandal of Fukushima nuclear power plant