It is thought the condition could be linked to the dramatic weight gain and loss the actor has undergone throughout his career
Like this page on Facebook for updates
Friday 05 November 2010
Steven Spielberg's fixation with the Second World War continues. He has given us Band of Brothers, Schindler's List, Saving Private Ryan and 1941 and he is on board here, along with Tom Hanks, as a producer. This costly ($150m) and lovingly-crafted HBO mini-series charts the true experiences of three US Marines – Robert Leckie (James Badge Dale), John Basilone (Jon Seda) and Eugene Sledge (Joe Mazzello, the boy in Jurassic Park) in the Pacific theatre of war.
Monday 13 September 2010
David Miliband has admitted his campaign for the Labour leadership received a "wake-up call" after a poll showed his brother, Ed, had moved into a narrow lead.
Tuesday 06 April 2010
Monday 29 March 2010
Joseph Mazzello: The kid from Jurassic Park reunites with Steven Spielberg for the most expensive TV series ever made
Sunday 28 March 2010
Saturday 13 March 2010
Saturday 27 February 2010
Tuesday 22 December 2009
Dan Brown's record-breaking mystery thriller The Lost Symbol has topped the book charts for Christmas.
Sunday 29 November 2009
Wednesday 21 October 2009
Monday 17 August 2009
Having witnessed the fate of Janeth Jepkosgei, the defending champion, in the opening first round heat of the women's 800m on day two of the World Championships yesterday, Jemma Simpson was taking no chances.
- 1 Cameron's freebie to apartheid South Africa
- 2 Is this the scariest advert ever? Japanese tyre commercial comes with its own disclaimer and health warning
- 3 A forgotten episode in Russian history leaves links with the Philippines
- 4 Video: Students 'punched and dragged to the ground by their hair' as police break up demonstration
- 5 Cannabis can cause man boobs, US surgeon claims