Education Secretary to hold discussions to determine whether law outlawing incitement of hatred was being 'properly policed'
Like this page on Facebook for updates
Thursday 14 August 2008
Hesitant and bashful, UK R'n'B's latest hope must be more confident in the studios of America's hottest producers than at this Yorkshire venue's learner stage. At least, Taio Cruz's CV emphasises his accomplishments behind the mixing desk more than in his slowly burgeoning solo career.
Monday 23 June 2008
She may have only played it once but to those who like their rock unadulterated it was nothing short of sacrilege. Celine Dion's cover of AC/DC's "You Shook Me All Night Long" has officially been voted the worst cover song of all time by a panel of experts from Total Guitar magazine.
Poshstock generation: The entrepreneurial aristocrats who are creating a whole new summer season of festivals
Sunday 11 May 2008
Friday 07 March 2008
The art of the mixtape lies not just in the selection of tracks, but also in how they’re segued.
Sunday 06 February 2005
Sunday 27 June 2004
Wednesday 16 July 2003
Wednesday 19 March 2003
Monday 30 September 2002
Wednesday 04 September 2002
The secret report that helps Israel hide facts
A day in the life of Vladimir Putin: The dictator in his labyrinth
Woman and two children killed by mob in riots over 'blasphemous' Facebook post in Pakistan
Putin is 'thuggish, dishonest and reckless', says British ambassador to US
Boozy, ignorant, intolerant, but very polite – Britain as others see us
Were 'Poor Doors' added to mixed developments so wealthy residents don't have to go in alongside social housing tenants?
- 1 Disney heiress Abigail disowns her share of family profits in West Bank company
- 2 The secret report that helps Israel hide facts
- 3 'Women should not laugh in public,' says Turkey's Deputy Prime Minister in morality speech
- 4 Is Ebola coming to Britain? UK health officials issue warning to doctors as outbreak fears grow
- 5 Ross Burden dead: MasterChef and Ready Steady Cook star dies at age 45 after suffering from cancer