Education Secretary to hold discussions to determine whether law outlawing incitement of hatred was being 'properly policed'
Like this page on Facebook for updates
Thursday 14 August 2008
Hesitant and bashful, UK R'n'B's latest hope must be more confident in the studios of America's hottest producers than at this Yorkshire venue's learner stage. At least, Taio Cruz's CV emphasises his accomplishments behind the mixing desk more than in his slowly burgeoning solo career.
Monday 23 June 2008
She may have only played it once but to those who like their rock unadulterated it was nothing short of sacrilege. Celine Dion's cover of AC/DC's "You Shook Me All Night Long" has officially been voted the worst cover song of all time by a panel of experts from Total Guitar magazine.
Poshstock generation: The entrepreneurial aristocrats who are creating a whole new summer season of festivals
Sunday 11 May 2008
Friday 07 March 2008
The art of the mixtape lies not just in the selection of tracks, but also in how they’re segued.
Sunday 06 February 2005
Sunday 27 June 2004
Wednesday 16 July 2003
Wednesday 19 March 2003
Monday 30 September 2002
Wednesday 04 September 2002
As a white man, I'm surprised more women aren't tweeting the hashtag #KillAllWhiteMen
Scotland may have to leave the EU even if it votes to stay in, David Cameron confirms
The day that Britain resigned as a global power
SNP fury as HS2 finds 'no business case' for taking fast train service to Scotland
A nation of inequality: How the UK is failing to feed its most vulnerable people
EU referendum: David Cameron to deny EU migrants and under-18s the chance to vote
- 1 Cyclist who knocked down three-year-old girl says his life has been 'destroyed'
- 2 Chelsea victory parade: Chelsea mocked on Twitter as 'tens of fans' pack the streets of London
- 3 US warned by Chinese media to stop meddling or 'war will be inevitable'
- 4 Woman, 21, dies after taking contraceptive pill that 'caused fatal blood clot'
- 5 Isis burns woman alive for refusing to engage in 'extreme' sex act, UN says